2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

The main appeal with the Moore jersey is because he's out of the league, so I don't have to worry about him playing for another team. Plus I was a fan of his back when he played. They also got that white DMac marked down, but he'll be around a few more years.
look for it on eBay, it always pops up. That's where I got mine NWT

look for it on eBay, it always pops up. That's where I got mine NWT

People on eBay are wildin tho. Asking $150.[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] It's like $75 on Fanatics. Thanks tho. I'm glad is so easy to spot a fake Raiders jersey, because that's 99% of what shows up in an eBay search.

I got a code for $10 off at raise, but I didn't read the fine print where it said "off $100 purchase". Thought I was gonna be able to apply that to a $25 purchase. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone know spots to get the Odell color rush limited jersey that retails at 150 in XL or XXL? eBay is out of hand with them pushing 300 right now. Any help on it would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Killa Cam

check out this ebayer; he's selling size 44 elites for cheap.  they look authentic to me though.  he had a winston elite  for $125 too but someone bought it.

i picked up a Cam, Beckham, Tannehill and Mariota from him.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/abbeykaydaddy/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654

They look good, but I'd need to see more pictures to be 100% sure.

I ended up copping that Moore because it was only $60, and now I see what ppl were talking about. I'd be disappointed if I paid retail and my jersey didn't have the right numbers.

I kinda compare it to when HDTV first became a thing. If you never experienced HD, you wouldn't think it was a big deal, but once you get used to HD, you don't wanna go back to SD.

Yeah that woodson definitely is a personalized jersey.  the letters and #s don't have that luster.  i have the same jersey and still love it though.

I asked the ebayer to send me a full front view and close up of the jock tag on the beckham jersey.  IMHO it checked out so i took a dive and made the purchases.  i'll update you NTers when i get them.

All the inconsistencies with the customs would make me not want to purchase them given their high price tag.

Fanatics is hilarious. I sent them the pic from above, and here's their response. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I sent very detailed pictures of the Cam Custom I posted a few pages back and pointed out visible flaws to them. They took it back for return. Refund was slower than I was expecting, but the money hit my account today so no complaints. They did right by me as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe try sending them very detailed shots? Its tougher when that Raiders does look much closer/at least uses a similar number to the legit one. Cam was totally wrong and bubbly so it was easier to point out

I sent very detailed pictures of the Cam Custom I posted a few pages back and pointed out visible flaws to them. They took it back for return. Refund was slower than I was expecting, but the money hit my account today so no complaints. They did right by me as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe try sending them very detailed shots? Its tougher when that Raiders does look much closer/at least uses a similar number to the legit one. Cam was totally wrong and bubbly so it was easier to point out

Thanks. I was mainly trying to get an answer as to why they were different. I showed them a few more pics and they offered a refund. But since it's not terrible, and I got it a such a discounted price, I'll keep it. Plus, they've been out of stock in raiders elites for a while.

check out this ebayer; he's selling size 44 elites for cheap.  they look authentic to me though.  he had a winston elite  for $125 too but someone bought it.

i picked up a Cam, Beckham, Tannehill and Mariota from him.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/abbeykaydad...TRK:MEFSXS:MESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654
as a follow-up his jerseys are authentic to the max. mind you his hand writing is neater than most girls lol anyways, the ebayer also listed authentic MLB Flex base jerseys for cheap.

with a few clicks of the mouse i broke my new year's resolution.  paid about $100/pop for Elite size 44.

Odell "cry baby" Beckham for a friend... might as well ship it with a pacifier 
roll.gif

Killa Cam elite...keep pounding (next season)

last but not least Ryan Tannehill.  Need to be careful not to wear this next to a Jets bar. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
The only jersey I would buy and keep for good even though I hate the giants is beckham but I don't own one anymore because the small *** nameplate

If someone can find a way to get larger authentic looking one I'll def grab one

Back
Top Bottom