2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Alright, my Elite Woodson jersey just came in from Raider Image

Here it is:

Nice Woodson! I just bought a Woodson myself on ebay but it's a 2001 Reebok Helmet Tag. How do you like the new Elite style? My only Nike jersey is the older body style before Raiders switched to the Elite 51 body.

Alright, my Elite Woodson jersey just came in from Raider Image

Here it is:

Nice Woodson! I just bought a Woodson myself on ebay but it's a 2001 Reebok Helmet Tag. How do you like the new Elite style? My only Nike jersey is the older body style before Raiders switched to the Elite 51 body.
I love it man and its feels different wearing it compared to the reebok version, but I like the feel of it though. Like premium quality

Ok Bigz, I see.  it looked like in the other picture it was cut like the game jerseys. And in the one picture it looked so long.

Anyone know where I can get a limited super bowl Falcons jersey. Limited being the $150 stitched one but with the Super Bowl patch.

Anyone know where I can get a limited super bowl Falcons jersey. Limited being the $150 stitched one but with the Super Bowl patch.

Nike sent out an email earlier today announcing they have that stuff for sale now. Saw that jersey on there.

Well those jerseys on fanatics and Nike have screen printed numbers, not twill/stitched

But Nike tweeted me back saying they won't be selling any limited or elite super bowl jerseys

Yeah for Super Bowl Nike doesn't do a limited version. Noticed it 2 years ago.

The thing that upsets me is the lack of supply for the actual colour jersey Pats are wearing. All sites fanatics, fansedge, NFL shop and even Patriots own pro shop have sizes XL-XXL only. I've been monitoring all sites since the AFC game and once they put them up it wasn't an option for S-L. Got a tweet from the Pats pro shop who claim they sold out quickly with limited stock smh liars.

Really hate that they want to cash in and decide to produce so much additional stock of the jersey colours that the team won't play in. There was zero chance Pats would wear the home/navy and even less than zero chance they would wear red, but there is massive amounts of those available.

thumb.aspx

If anyone happens to see this jacket let me know. Quality on these jackets are great. I slept

Cleveland Browns Nike Champ Drive Vapor Speed Fly Rush Flash Half-Zip Pullover Jacket - White

Other teams still available but I think the Browns edition is gone online

dm_161226_nfl_hue_jackson_crying_like_a_baby.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah for Super Bowl Nike doesn't do a limited version. Noticed it 2 years ago.

The thing that upsets me is the lack of supply for the actual colour jersey Pats are wearing. All sites fanatics, fansedge, NFL shop and even Patriots own pro shop have sizes XL-XXL only. I've been monitoring all sites since the AFC game and once they put them up it wasn't an option for S-L. Got a tweet from the Pats pro shop who claim they sold out quickly with limited stock smh liars.

Really hate that they want to cash in and decide to produce so much additional stock of the jersey colours that the team won't play in. There was zero chance Pats would wear the home/navy and even less than zero chance they would wear red, but there is massive amounts of those available.
nike actually used to do the limited jerseys for the super bowl. the last time they were done is for super bowl 49. I was disappointed they didn't do it last year for mannings last game.

right after the patriots won, also, I saw the white Brady in all sizes on NFL shop.

thumb.aspx

If anyone happens to see this jacket let me know. Quality on these jackets are great. I slept

Cleveland Browns Nike Champ Drive Vapor Speed Fly Rush Flash Half-Zip Pullover Jacket - White

Other teams still available but I think the Browns edition is gone online

dm_161226_nfl_hue_jackson_crying_like_a_baby.jpg
lol that's a surprise cleveland browns sold out.  not hating but cleveland and jacksonville are like the two laughing stocks of the NFL.

I love when people say "not to be hating" and then say some hater

I'll just say that the Browns have a fairly loyal fan base like most teams around the league

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not hating, Browns and Jags been a joke for many years.

Browns gear is tough though, I like their colors. I didn't see the white on any sites. Saw the orange in a small on a coupe sites.

It's not hating, Browns and Jags been a joke for many years.

Browns gear is tough though, I like their colors. I didn't see the white on any sites. Saw the orange in a small on a coupe sites.

agreed man.

both teams jersey are dope too..

i love the orange Browns jersey

and i love the Jags Color rush jersey. some dope stuff

so i guess our only option will be to try and find a superbowl patch on ebay and put it on an elite jersey then? Are patches still available for sale like they used to be?

Are the patches ironed on or stitched on the actual player jerseys?

Last edited:
so i guess our only option will be to try and find a superbowl patch on ebay and put it on an elite jersey then? Are patches still available for sale like they used to be?

Are the patches ironed on or stitched on the actual player jerseys?
 i really want one to put on my brady elite but the only ones i see seem to be aftermarker type ones that are made of material.

the ones the players have look shiny metallic plastic, kinda hard to explain but regardless i havent seen them.

but i did scoop this up.

i really want one to put on my brady elite but the only ones i see seem to be aftermarker type ones that are made of material.

the ones the players have look shiny metallic plastic, kinda hard to explain but regardless i havent seen them.

but i did scoop this up.
the NFL doesn't sell the patches for the game jerseys. this was discussed this time last year too; they make you buy a $120 jersey instead of buying a $20 patch. its pretty smart marketing imo. all the patches on eBay are fake.

Back
Top Bottom