2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I would say eBay but it's full of fakes

What size? I can look for you and see if a legit one pops up

Rather get one new lol.... how often does Nike do 25 percent off clearance?

Fanatics just had a sale last week, and I'm sure there will be another one soon. We need to find this year's AMEX20 to make it even better.

Sidenote: Anybody know if this is gonna be the jersey style for all teams who opt in?

Fanatics just had a sale last week, and I'm sure there will be another one soon. We need to find this year's AMEX20 to make it even better.

Sidenote: Anybody know if this is gonna be the jersey style for all teams who opt in?

Load up on a fanatics GC from raise.com. 15% off right now. i just picked up a $50 GC for $42.xx and just waiting for that white cruz to drop lower than $89 on a size 40.

Right now the code to use is AUCTION (10% off) which is stackable on the CRUZ. i haven't had any luck stacking other promo codes on a sale item.

Last edited:
Copped a size 40 a year or two back for a steal, ended up getting rid of it

Kinda wish I kept it but I only wore it once.i love the look and feel of authentics but would rarely wear them.

I'm gonna want a new Authentic but idk man. Stafford elite is tempting if it was cheap enough

Load up on a fanatics GC from raise.com. 15% off right now. i just picked up a $50 GC for $42.xx and just waiting for that white cruz to drop lower than $89 on a size 40.

Right now the code to use is AUCTION (10% off) which is stackable on the CRUZ. i haven't had any luck stacking other promo codes on a sale item.

My man. Always has ways to avoid paying retail. You're probably the main reason I got that Woodson for $165 last year. I might cop that white McFadden if it can be had for $50 or less. I may be in the minority, but I kinda like the old jersey style over the Elite 51.

^^^

Woodson's a bad ***. MJ of all secondary. You have great taste.

I'm humbly must say I like the elite 51 version more. Too bad Nike has been skimping out on the water repellent features on the recent elites. The last few I got from fanatics didn't have this feature anymore. Not sure if it's me.

Last edited:
Recent pick ups. One thing that caught my eye is that these elites were customized from Packers Pro Shop and made in good old U S and A. Even though I prefer the Elite 51 more, these are pretty comfortable. Much better fit than my size 46 Rodgers Reebok authentic.

Last edited:
anymore at that price? wanted to cop one last year but every site was sold out at the sale price all season. looking for 40. id take the old style to keep for $86

edit. just saw the completed auctions, I looked last weekend and there was none. you got a great deal on that.

Last edited:
Had to preorder that elite lynch. Let's see if they added the black outline this season or not for the raider home jersey

Back
Top Bottom