2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Judging by the neck area, all the teams in the back march up to the eagles minus the browns which shows flyknit for now

Very interesting. They might be phasing out the elite 51 then

Not crazy into NFL but saw it on twitter and knew some of you might be interested

I guess we'll see on draft night. I was wondering if that was happening when I first saw the new Lions uniforms. Wouldn't surprise me if some teams stayed with Elite 51 a little longer though.

Had to preorder that elite lynch. Let's see if they added the black outline this season or not for the raider home jersey

i wonder what # Beast Mode will be wearing. The Raider Image unofficially has it as 24. IMO that # belongs to future HOF Woodson and it wouldn't be right for anyone else to wear it.

Last edited:
Teams supposed to wear the new style this year and more next year. They made that announcement last year. Think it was posted in here.

Teams supposed to wear the new style this year and more next year. They made that announcement last year. Think it was posted in here.

Yep it was. It's a big reason I halted on buying the current stuff and cut down my collection.
I hope the new elites aren't as stiff as the current ones.

Had to preorder that elite lynch. Let's see if they added the black outline this season or not for the raider home jersey

i wonder what # Beast Mode will be wearing. The Raider Image unofficially has it as 24. IMO that # belongs to future HOF Woodson and it wouldn't be right for anyone else to wear it.
He should b wearing 24. His mom was on local radio show sayin a few years ago Lynch asked if he could wear 24 if it ever happened he be wit the Raiders. Woodson said of course. By the time Woodson goes into the Hall, Lynch should b done...

Raiders don't retire numbers. Willie brown wore 24 before Woodson did.

Raiders picture of Lynch's Locker has the old template still. I guess they aren't switching this year

Last edited:
He got the ok from Woodson to use #24. Raiders don't retire numbers anyway so a few greats using the same number for Raiders is common. It does make it hard to pull the trigger on a Lynch jersey when I have the Woodson with the same number though.

^^ yeah i was implying i grew up watching Woodson as the STUD. So it is kind of weird watching another player wear #24, and especially the fact that I have a Woodson elite in both white and black.

Regret not grabbing the black Woodson elite someone had on eBay for cheap :smh:

Size 40 too

SMH

so now that lynch aka BEAST MODE is back...shouldn't the seahawks #24 go on sale?  On the other hand, i think that jersey is still top 10 popular.

Looks like the 2017/2018 Nike limited jerseys are going to be vapor style. NDC has some up now. They are the same jersey style as the color rush limiteds from this past season. They also have the metallic NFL shield on the collar

Last edited:
I can't say that I've ever seen a custom limited jersey before.
That's probably true. The steelers team site usually put up the Number 1 pick in all 3 versions, and I thought Conner would be a big enough story/marketing with playing college ball here and the cancer survival that they would do it for him too. Looks like I'm going to be stuck with the screen print version, and they took down the Customize jerseys for the authentics on their site too so that's not an option right now.

Looking through again. All the Authentics and Limiteds are on sale on the team shop. 

Back
Top Bottom