2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Them sleeves mann, iono about em. Glad I ordered a custom Lynch elite jersey before the change...need to try one on one tho

Not a fan of the elite sleeves so I went with the limited vapors. Love the quality. Also picked up this pullover.
20170823_190838.jpg
20170823_191939.jpg

A huge improvement I noticed on the red alternative pats is the stripes on the shoulder area are no longer printed for the limited, they are sewn on.
20170823_191208.jpg

Attachments

• 20170823_190927.jpg
    20170823_190927.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Nike needs to release authentic color rush jerseys this year. I need at least one but I want a couple. I need the cuff though, so they better do it right.

Random question. I've got an Eddie Lacy Game jersey from last year (our current throwback), and was wondering if the nameplates could be changed like they can be on an Elite. Would like it changed over to a Jones namplate, since JJ will be in 27...I know of the several great places that do work for embroidery for NHL clubs and all, but never seen anyone mention getting a Game jersey done. Literally just need the Jones nameplate, had no luck chatting with Packers Pro Shop, which was frustrating because they do in-house work for custom Elites and custom Games

With the new Vapor out, I wish they would discount the old Elite. I want to make a few white Giants jerseys for cheap.

Definitely check your Marshall's and TJ Maxx. Found a Black Montana Elite mixed in with Limited Montana Jerseys. They only had 2. Mainly Black Limited Montana's and Bowman's with a few Black Rice. Limited Montana, Bowman and Rice in Red and White. Smith and Bethea in replicas. They were getting cleaned out pretty fast.
IMG_3720.JPG IMG_3723.JPG IMG_3722.JPG

Do you live one CA?

That's a crazy ****in deal. I love the black 49ers jersey.

I do live in Northern CA, but those jerseys are gone. They had them on Weds and got cleaned out over the weekend. I just went back on my lunch today and it's empty except for these weird Bowman basketball jerseys.

Bought the Limited for my wife. Even at $90 it still feels way overpriced. Not impressed at all with this dri fit BS. The Game jersey looked like a ****in T shirt so that wasn't even an option. Nike robbing us.

IMG_4297.JPG
IMG_4298.JPG

Same jerseys we wore in the 80s.

I really wish the NFL would wake the **** up and make it Throwback Thursday Football instead of Color Rush. Every team in throwbacks and the couple teams that don't have one, make some futuristic jersey. Roger fumbled this one.

What do you guys think about the trainer v7 week zero pack ? I'm an eagles fan and don't love our pair but I'll prob grab em anyways

What do you guys think about the trainer v7 week zero pack ? I'm an eagles fan and don't love our pair but I'll prob grab em anyways
I want to buy Falcons but they are not in Nike.com. Will they release for the rest of the teams?

Renting an nfl jersey and wearing it to a game probably not the best idea. Between tailgating and weather extremes, too much can go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom