2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Buy it. $4.99 what could go wrong. You could hold it long and maybe go up in value as a throwback when MN does a remake. Or you could use it as a bathroom mat to dry your feet.

I believe I did for the first 2 NFL employee discount codes in June/July. Both expired already. The 3rd one (most recent) is from another NTer and I took advantage of that by buying a Brady Vapor Untouchable Elite jersey.

did you get yours?

what are your feelings on it?

did you get yours?

what are your feelings on it?
Yes i did! I'm not sure how I feel. The vapor cut feels more fitted on me but the short sleeve feels weird and out of place (i'm a runner...big thighs/calves firm stomach and skinny arms like a t-rex :lol:). Not a big fan of the smaller team logo either. The material is the same. I picked it up for $325 - 30% + tax - 15% raise.com GC...about $211.

Last edited:
what's the consensus on vapor untouchable limiteds? not a huge fan of the elites and price point is outta my ballpark anyway.

are the new limiteds worth $150?

what's the consensus on vapor untouchable limiteds? not a huge fan of the elites and price point is outta my ballpark anyway.

are the new limiteds worth $150?

I got a Bosa Vapor limited along with another Rivers Elite in June when fanatics had that 25% off all Nike plus the 30% employee code. And although the Vapor limiteds are more lighter and more comfier the old limiteds felt more heavy and durable. I still think it's too early to judge the new Vapors cause I doubt most of us put the hours into wearing them yet.

I went to every Chargers game the last 3 years and I always found myself taking off my Limited after every game when I got back to the car. It was a chore to wear. Especially in the September & October months when it's still hot and humid out. And I wore my Elite in the colder months. So I'm sure these Vapors would be more comfortable to wear after long periods of time.

What's your team? If it's a team with simple plain design (colts, jets, cowboys whites, Steelers, Vikings, niners) with little to no detail, I stick with limited all day. Those teams have single colored numbers and no other embroidered patches that you'd miss out on picking a Limited over a Elite. Other than material and mesh, it's better bang for your buck.

I got a Bosa Vapor limited along with another Rivers Elite in June when fanatics had that 25% off all Nike plus the 30% employee code. And although the Vapor limiteds are more lighter and more comfier the old limiteds felt more heavy and durable. I still think it's too early to judge the new Vapors cause I doubt most of us put the hours into wearing them yet.

I went to every Chargers game the last 3 years and I always found myself taking off my Limited after every game when I got back to the car. It was a chore to wear. Especially in the September & October months when it's still hot and humid out. And I wore my Elite in the colder months. So I'm sure these Vapors would be more comfortable to wear after long periods of time.

What's your team? If it's a team with simple plain design (colts, jets, cowboys whites, Steelers, Vikings, niners) with little to no detail, I stick with limited all day. Those teams have single colored numbers and no other embroidered patches that you'd miss out on picking a Limited over a Elite. Other than material and mesh, it's better bang for your buck.

fantastic input...repped.

i'd rather not say who my team is (it's the bears), who have double-color numbers and NOBs. looking to grab a couple jerseys to wear all season long, and just wanna be comfortable while watchin games. i understand the intrigue of the elite, but yeah...looking for good bang for the buck and step up from the entry level game jerseys.

Yes i did! I'm not sure how I feel. The vapor cut feels more fitted on me but the short sleeve feels weird and out of place (i'm a runner...big thighs/calves firm stomach and skinny arms like a t-rex :lol:). Not a big fan of the smaller team logo either. The material is the same. I picked it up for $325 - 30% + tax - 15% raise.com GC...about $211.

same input pretty much.

damn forgot about raise.com i used it on my last elite

About to pickup a royal Melvin Gordon vapor jersey. Been waiting for a Devante Parker jersey to pop up on NFLshop but I'm just going to get the Gordon incase this code expires.

They don't have a oremade home stafford?

Prob only jersey I'll cop, hopefully gets that contract situated and remains a lion for life

I'm glad they are finally tailoring the sleeves on the authentic jerseys. I don't like that they are tailoring the sleeve on jerseys of players that don't actually tailor there's, like Brady. I got a Le'veon Bell color rush vapor limited and it fits better than my old limited but the number material is absolutely horrid. I think I would almost prefer the numbers to be screen printed.

Would have liked to see the Pack elite jerseys have the same fit/sleeves as the new Vapors

Love those sleeves.. I always wanted a jersey like that. But I'm a Packer fan so I miss out lol

Back
Top Bottom