2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Welp, looks like no Vapor elites for me. Bolt on the shoulders isn't stitched anymore! Smh.
IMG_5831.PNG
IMG_5830.PNG

good thing i got my 2 giants jerseys,,, and my beastmode seahawks elite jersey..... im done

was about to buy a colin, but nike took the jersey off their site

Found the first Raven's limited jersey for $9.99 this weekend. I'm either keeping it or giving it to my fantasy football teammate for helping me change my brakes :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_3850.JPG
    IMG_3850.JPG
    733.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3851.JPG
    IMG_3851.JPG
    802.1 KB · Views: 32
time to dive into TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Since Jets is the new laughing stock, i think the NFL and the Jets should pay the fans to wear their gear.

I was about to pull the trigger on a Titans Elite but then I remembered they are changing their jerseys next season.

I was about to pull the trigger on a Titans Elite but then I remembered they are changing their jerseys next season.

really? low key they got one of the better jerseys in the league

or its how they place the colors and mix of light blue and navy

I agree. The article I read said in 2018 they were making major changes. So I am just going to wait. Maybe some one will have a code next year to hook everyone up with.

Titans been voted to have one of the worst jerseys in the league every year. They need a makeover.

Only reason I want one is because they are my team, even if they are simple jerseys. I am looking forward to a new design. I just hope they look good.

Titans and Broncos had the coolest jerseys when they got that makeover back in the late 90s. They didn't age well to me. They look real outdated.

I wish the Texans or Titans would wear the Oilers jerseys. So nice and simple.

Now if they can undo the Dolphins makeover and go back the last style that would be great...

Now that is what I am worried about with the Titans. I agree they look a little outdated but I don't hate them. It could be way worse. I just hope they look good and don't try to hard.

Not for nothing but isn't NFL uniforms one of the most conservative in terms of change/re-design? For example, Jets/Steelers/Colts/Giants/Raiders/Cowboys, etc. There are some exceptions though (ie. Vikings/Bucs). IMO Titans UNIs are fine..why ruin something that is not broken. Look at the Brown's re-design..the jerseys are kind of ugly.

Not a Titans fan but their jerseys are always nice. The contrasting blues with white are clean

Yes that's correct. Also, the 30% nfl code doesn't work on the clearance elite jerseys anymore (ie. Browns Historic Logo Joe Thomas Elite).

I believe I did for the first 2 NFL employee discount codes in June/July. Both expired already. The 3rd one (most recent) is from another NTer and I took advantage of that by buying a Brady Vapor Untouchable Elite jersey.

Back
Top Bottom