2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Yeah, you probably won't find an authentic. Nike used to have retail authentics readily available but have rolled back on those the last several years.

Last edited:
Thanks guys - they don't have my size in the actual Odell one but I guess I could customise a blank.

Help is appreciated as always.

When was the original contract? 2012 until??

Nike official uniform supplier to both the NFL and NBA :nthat:

Ready to get me a new Titans jersey tonight. Who has those nflshop codes we had before the season started :lol:? I should have gone down to the event, it is free, but instead I will watch it online while getting drunk. Plus, I won't have to pay for beer at the "Florida Georgia Line" bar. I can't stand those ****, they are doing a free concert after. There are going to be a lot of old Titans players down there doing autographs. I just wanted to get my old Reebok authentics signed :lol:

Ready to get me a new Titans jersey tonight. Who has those nflshop codes we had before the season started :lol:? I should have gone down to the event, it is free, but instead I will watch it online while getting drunk. Plus, I won't have to pay for beer at the "Florida Georgia Line" bar. I can't stand those ****, they are doing a free concert after. There are going to be a lot of old Titans players down there doing autographs. I just wanted to get my old Reebok authentics signed :lol:
sorry can't help you in that department (I would if I could) but there is a 25% off at nflshop.com using code TEAM25. Load up on raise GC, use BREAK to save extra 5%.

Good news for packer fans...

Elite jerseys will now have the shorter sleeves for 2018.... (still the “classic” design though)

DE46A7EE-54CA-4ABD-88CC-D0B88CD4A91F.jpeg

Yeah the packers still had the longer sleeves on their elites. They don’t use the vapor design jerseys

Not a big fan of those sleeves, without pads I don’t like how they look, but oh well.

Possible color rush for Packers this year. Never thought I’d see the day. These have been an option on Madden for years haha.

From Davante Adams IG:
11B8C181-CBCC-4376-88FA-2C678DD5834F.jpeg

Not a big fan of those sleeves, without pads I don’t like how they look, but oh well.

Possible color rush for Packers this year. Never thought I’d see the day. These have been an option on Madden for years haha.

From Davante Adams IG:
11B8C181-CBCC-4376-88FA-2C678DD5834F.jpeg

Dude in my Madden league would always wear yellow on yellow with the Pack. It was disgusting.

Madden has had weird alternates for a while. I remember they had gold jerseys for the Rams and silver jerseys for The Raiders at one point.

So color rush has been canned by the NFL. Looks like those yellow Packers alternates are real alts. Maybe a change of pace to commemorate their 100 seasons

theres been articles after that saying it hasn’t been canned, but won’t be strictly a Thursday night thing. Supposedly teams can wear on Sundays too, but won’t be required to wear on Thursdays anymore

Bought this off ebay for $61 shipped. Size 40 team issued Q-BK (quarterback) cut. The jersey does feel tight on the torso but a little wide on the shoulders (probably to accommodate pads), and the arm length is a bit shorter compared to a size 40 retail elite. Font on name plate is bigger, and finally the numbers are kiss cut.
IMG_20180503_211113.jpg IMG_20180503_211206.jpg IMG_20180503_211146.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom