2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I agree, they don't look drastically different but I like them.

those 3 stars would've been cool on the outside somewhere and not inside the neck

I filed a complaint with PayPal. I'm done with Fanatics' ****.

I finally got Fanatics to take my jersey back... All I wanted is a proper one. I was going to give it another shot and order another after having received my refund, but the Broncos Elite Custom jersey's have been removed from the site.

I finally got Fanatics to take my jersey back... All I wanted is a proper one. I was going to give it another shot and order another after having received my refund, but the Broncos Elite Custom jersey's have been removed from the site.
The custom jerseys will never be what you want them to be. But the normal elites suck for the broncos. I had a Manning in blue and it was okay. Numbers were thicker than the orange jersey, I sold that. Still have my orange Von Miller the numbers are super thin and wrinkled bad.

I went to the store at the Broncos stadium while killing some time downtown and they had some Elite jerseys for custom names and numbers still... They did not have blue in my size, so I bought a white jersey and should have it in as week or so. I look forward to getting this jersey as I like the Elite from the last generation.

That said, after having a current Vapor Elite, I really liked that jersey as well. They only thing I am not a fan of is that neck opening being so large by comparison. Once Fanatics gets the custom Vapor Elite back in stock, I plan to order another jersey (hoping they get **** straight this time) with my 25% off... My Broncos jersey purchased at the stadium was more expensive, even after my military discount, but they'll be far easier to deal with.

That’s pretty wack that the old Elite 51 jerseys are still the same price. They should definitely be discounted, since they’re older models.

I agree, but I am chocking it up to it being custom. When I was filling out the paperwork, I told the lady about my dealing with Fanatics... She was pleased to hear that I did not like them. She was not a fan of Fanatics and their monopoly. If they get the new jersey in before Fanatics, I will probably get it from them, despite having 25% off with Fanatics.

One thing I hate about the Elite jerseys is the massive collar. I haven't seen the new style jerseys in person but they need to fix that.

Vapor untouchable collars are prefection. You don't like them?

Hated Elite 51 because 1) they weren't accurate to on-field and 2) the flywire was wideeee but the hole opening was small.

A few posts up, I said I liked them. I think the hole for my neck was too big for the size jersey it was... It hung down like one of my knock-off Elite 51's, which shows pretty much what you're wearing underneath.

Looks like Nike's website has started posting the new apparel for the upcoming season. I've seen about 45 new items added for the Raiders. They're also starting to stock Vapor Elites. The only "new" listing that I've seen for those though is Marshawn Lynch. I check daily, and they seem to be adding stuff everyday now

Is it up to the teams or Nike to decide what style of jerseys are available to the public? I wouldn't mind a Chiefs Vapor Untouchable Elite.

Is it up to the teams or Nike to decide what style of jerseys are available to the public? I wouldn't mind a Chiefs Vapor Untouchable Elite.

Nike. It was a new template so they didn't roll out as many teams/colors. That's pretty typical for a first year template/jersey maker. Expect more options for this upcoming season.

Thank you for the clarification and it makes sense considering they only have popular players or teams available as of right now.

I'm hoping get up some pre-made Vikings, preferably Theilen, Diggs or Harrison Smith. I won't be surprised if they roll out only Cousins though smh

I just wish the NFL would get Fanatics/NFL Shop in line and stop pushing out inaccurate customization. If you're paying $350 for a jersey that is supposed to be as close as you can get to on-field, the least they could do is ensure that it matches the style guidelines of the team and the league.

Got my home and away Vapor Elite set from The Raider Image today. I just wish they sold elite sets of the Color Rush jersey too.

AB275180-66FC-4CC8-965D-D064D40200D7.jpeg D553B319-6963-4E29-9638-800AF1CF2ABF.jpeg 6C15A526-D184-402F-91A8-5C402259F1C3.jpeg 61E721B4-1F31-47DF-B754-31A24CEB3DB3.jpeg

Got my Limited Mariota Away jersey about 2 weeks ago. Not great pics but you get the idea. Waiting for them to release the Elite Home jersey. They said probably late July or some time in August. Basically they didn't know yet.
20180417_175643.jpg
20180417_165344.jpg
20180417_165210.jpg
20180417_165952.jpg
20180417_170148.jpg

I’ve been going back and forth on his Navy and Light Blue Limited’s all day on Fanatics. Can’t make up my mind.

This is an interesting pic. Rashaad Penny from the Seahawks doing a photo shoot. Looks like the Elite 51 style (flywire)... but that shield looks like the chrome shield on the Vapor template. Maybe it's just the lighting, and they're using the older templates for the photoshoots.

32978830_1707211922705361_9184260986620608512_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom