2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

So it sounds like Nike will have complete control over design, materials, innovation, etc but Fanatics will produce the items. That is a huge move for Nike. Eliminate manufacturing costs but still get the royalty check from sales.

Looks like nothing will really change other then Nike won't be making NFL apparel anymore and other then resellers offering items it won't be officially available on Amazon.
so prices should drop then?

why would I wanna pay a high price for something technically not even produced by nike? :lol:

Yup, this was in the trade press today

"The NFL, Fanatics and Nike announced a 10-year partnership granting Fanatics exclusive consumer product licensing rights to manufacture and distribute all Nike NFL adult products (jerseys, sideline apparel and fan gear) that will be sold through the retail community, including NFLShop.com, NFL clubs and brick & mortar stores. The partnership, which begins with the 2020 season, showcases a new model for licensed sports merchandise."

Okay, WTH are the differences between these jerseys:
  1. elite
  2. game
  3. legend
  4. unlimited
besides price.....

Okay, WTH are the differences between these jerseys:
  1. elite
  2. game
  3. legend
  4. unlimited
besides price.....

Game - screenprinted

Legend - sublimated

Limited - stitched name and numbers, dry-fit fabric

Elite - same fabric/template that the teams are using. Stitched name and numbers, elastic sleeves

I picked up a Dolphins Elite 51 blank jersey on eBay for $24. I want to have my name and number put on... Anyone have a recommendation for having this done?

40527110250_e3fbae7b5f_h.jpg

The best thing about The Raider Image is that I will always be able to get an elite or limited jersey for whoever I want. Everything in this pic is either elite or limited and came from them. Hopefully the fanatics deal won’t hurt their customization deal with EPS.
AE8869DF-1E19-4F52-8D30-5E58DF95EB67.jpeg

The best thing about The Raider Image is that I will always be able to get an elite or limited jersey for whoever I want. Everything in this pic is either elite or limited and came from them. Hopefully the fanatics deal won’t hurt their customization deal with EPS.
AE8869DF-1E19-4F52-8D30-5E58DF95EB67.jpeg

:pimp:

Yeah, you don’t have to deal with the incorrect numbers/letters that Fanatics gives you, which is great.

You got a plug at Raider Image? That’s a lot of jerseys, and I know they don’t have those Fanatics style sales.

:pimp:

Yeah, you don’t have to deal with the incorrect numbers/letters that Fanatics gives you, which is great.

You got a plug at Raider Image? That’s a lot of jerseys, and I know they don’t have those Fanatics style sales.

I wish! Haha. I picked up a TON on Cyber Monday with the 40% off coupon. And I usually get a new one every month or so since the vapor templates have been out.

I told my boy that Raider Image has done 40% and 50% off online before, he was pissed he missed the sale. Told him next time I'd let him know. He bought a $350 Rolando McLain authentic from Raider Image a few years ago. Hahahahaha

I told my boy that Raider Image has done 40% and 50% off online before, he was pissed he missed the sale. Told him next time I'd let him know. He bought a $350 Rolando McLain authentic from Raider Image a few years ago. Hahahahaha

Ouch. And I felt bad about my Jamarcus jersey, but I didn’t pay anywhere near retail.

3AEE040A-1279-41B8-89A4-13F610E754D1.gif

New Steelers throwbacks to the 78-79 team. Should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Attachments

• IMG_6407.PNG
    IMG_6407.PNG
    325.7 KB · Views: 17
I told my boy that Raider Image has done 40% and 50% off online before, he was pissed he missed the sale. Told him next time I'd let him know.

How often does the Raider Image do the 40%-50% off deals???

When is the next likely one?

Anything expected for Father's Day?

Thanks.

How often does the Raider Image do the 40%-50% off deals???

When is the next likely one?

Anything expected for Father's Day?

Thanks.

Generally Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but they’ve thrown random sales like that here and there. Not sure if they generally do father’s day.

I went to the store at the Broncos stadium while killing some time downtown and they had some Elite jerseys for custom names and numbers still... They did not have blue in my size, so I bought a white jersey and should have it in as week or so. I look forward to getting this jersey as I like the Elite from the last generation.

That said, after having a current Vapor Elite, I really liked that jersey as well. They only thing I am not a fan of is that neck opening being so large by comparison. Once Fanatics gets the custom Vapor Elite back in stock, I plan to order another jersey (hoping they get **** straight this time) with my 25% off... My Broncos jersey purchased at the stadium was more expensive, even after my military discount, but they'll be far easier to deal with.

I got my custom jersey, but the shoulder numbers are really far forward. I am currently talking with the company the Broncos contracted out to do this. It might just be time to give up... Even though the Elway is not the same type of jersey, it shows where the top of the shoulders should be.

url

The numbers should pretty much have the same center line as the Nike swoosh...

42563984941_209acb117b_h.jpg

42564087291_6e5d662fd1_b.jpg

I would return for "accepting", especially since it looks odd when wearing it.

The company that does these asked me to bring it by and they'll fix it. Something I could not get from Fanatics.

M&N throwbacks >>> Nike Elite jerseys

M&N fits are so much better. I still haven't worn a single Elite jersey cause the cut is so trash. I got like 6-7 Elite jerseys too.

Back
Top Bottom