2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

These new Vapor Elite’s are just a pain in the *** to look right and without a legit jersey store near me, I’m at the mercy of only being able to order online.

My old Elite 51 was a sz. 44 and fit pretty good but after dropping some weight, I decided to get the Vapor Elite in a sz. 40.

Unfortunately, I guess they run slim as hell and it feels almost two sizes smaller, so I just ordered the Vapor Elite in a 44. I’m afraid that’ll end up being too boxy on me though and may have to just get it tailored:smh:

48838F1C-88DC-4CA5-9C90-B872A9A3F1BD.jpeg

These new Vapor Elite’s are just a pain in the *** to look right and without a legit jersey store near me, I’m at the mercy of only being able to order online.

My old Elite 51 was a sz. 44 and fit pretty good but after dropping some weight, I decided to get the Vapor Elite in a sz. 40.

Unfortunately, I guess they run slim as hell and it feels almost two sizes smaller, so I just ordered the Vapor Elite in a 44. I’m afraid that’ll end up being too boxy on me though and may have to just get it tailored:smh:

I found the fit to be better with the Vapor Elite as it fits the shape of a person better. I had the same worries when I was trying to find the right size for the Vapor Elite. I wore a 40 in the Elite 51 and got the Vapor Elite in the same size and it was perfect for me.

Why do the numbers on the vapor look a lot smaller than the elite 51? I thought retail vapors were supposed to closely mirror what’s actually worn on field?

Don’t have any vapor elites yet only some elites 51s and a game issued elite 51. Been wanting to pick up a vapor elite but there’s no premade for Chargers yet :smh:

Why do the numbers on the vapor look a lot smaller than the elite 51? I thought retail vapors were supposed to closely mirror what’s actually worn on field?

Don’t have any vapor elites yet only some elites 51s and a game issued elite 51. Been wanting to pick up a vapor elite but there’s no premade for Chargers yet :smh:

could just be the angle and/or the fact his 51 is a 44 compared to the 40

Yeah, it’s one size down technically but the 51/44 is just that much bigger than a Vapor Elite/40.

yea i know i have both. it’s funny i was out of shape for a while and hated the elite because i felt it fit horrible but now that i lost some weight and i’m more fit i’m enjoying the jersey more lol.

i don’t have a link but i’d suggest buying the eastbay 3/4 under armor. i wear that under my elite and it looks 10x better. i posted not too long ago how the elite looks terrible with nothing underneath. that’s prob the major drawback, especially in the neck area

i don’t have a link but i’d suggest buying the eastbay 3/4 under armor. i wear that under my elite and it looks 10x better. i posted not too long ago how the elite looks terrible with nothing underneath. that’s prob the major drawback, especially in the neck area

That’s funny because yeah, I plan on always having on long sleeve under armor shirts with this already:lol:

Is it easy to strip the last name off an elite? Some pretty good deals with traded players that have same number as current players

Is it easy to strip the last name off an elite? Some pretty good deals with traded players that have same number as current players

I'm actually trying to find a legit spot who can do a swap, myself. I have another sz. 44 jersey where I wanna remove the nameplate and get it put on another size 40 one. Anybody?

Just as an FYI....the new custom vapor elites numbers are a little different then the elite 51’s. The custom jag elite 51s numbers are the thick twill triple layer version. My new custom jags vaporfly has a lot thinner kiss cut numbers. These are the numbers I assume the custom elite 51’s should have had all along. I posted the pics a few posts back. If you are not getting a custom always get pre made, but I’m not as hesitant now that Stahl’s has the ability to do kiss cut numbers. The only thing I’d worry about are if Stahl’s puts the numbers and nameplates on straight or crooked. Tried to get an elite 51 Ramsey before the old style jersey sold out. Was able to get one on a great deal but ended up calling them and saying the jersey was defective/damaged because these numbers were completely off. As in the pictures they were obscenely placed incorrectly NFLshop refunded my money back. 57B7D59B-9013-4882-BE69-AFB5EDC6F444.jpeg 84898C62-E368-423F-9DA9-8544DA3AD79C.jpeg 2FEF8C04-5C7D-40E5-81FB-03F63220E0EB.jpeg ADE91F68-8802-4AC5-8777-00CCF0F02386.jpeg 4CBCBF0F-1576-48A1-8E9C-4E2202EAB4FA.jpeg 81F4E5BC-F1FD-4B1E-BB94-76A4A25C33D7.jpeg

check PM

Since I can’t find the authentic flexchrome Super Bowl patch I’m thinking about getting this put on my Eagles jersey. It’s techhnically authentic but it’s not what they players wore.

B613F546-528E-4FB3-BE39-C87604D94FDB.png

Feel, I’m hesitant too. This is why I need to find the real Super Bowl patch, the ones on eBay are replicas.

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to do it either and I really want one too. Maybe M&N will do one in 10-15 years?:lol:

On another note, what's the best way to get rid of the fold after you unpack one of these new Vapor Elite's? I usually just let it hang but the folds from being bagged up seem to be pretty stubborn on these. Throw it in the dryer?

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to do it either and I really want one too. Maybe M&N will do one in 10-15 years?:lol:

On another note, what's the best way to get rid of the fold after you unpack one of these new Vapor Elite's? I usually just let it hang but the folds from being bagged up seem to be pretty stubborn on these. Throw it in the dryer?

Steamer maybe? I got back from Packers training camp a couple weeks ago and am dealing with the same issue. And the jerseys that are all creased up were signed while I was there so now I'm in a predicament.

Do I have to size up in a vapor elite
I'm 6',0" and 250 lbs. I wore a size 52 in the Elite 51 template. I bought the same size for my Vapor Elite jersey and it feels good. I also bought a size 48 Vapor Elite jersey and surprisingly I fit in it. It's slightly more snug, but I actually like the fit better than the size 52. Of course, if I wear a hoodie underneath, I'm wearing my size 52 over the hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom