2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I’ll be lucky to get even half for mine. Screw the raiders and the nfl. I’m done. Going to unload all of my raider jerseys. They leaving anyway

I’ll be lucky to get even half for mine. Screw the raiders and the nfl. I’m done. Going to unload all of my raider jerseys. They leaving anyway

Raiders are idiots for that, never let great players get close to the end of their contracts and they just let an all-pro player (at 2 positions) slip away. Reminds me of how Chip Kelly did my Eagles when he came through.

Now I'm glad I didn't get a Mack jersey last year. I did get my chick a color rush Mack though.

I bought a Raiders Mack elite jersey last year and have no urge to get rid of it. The vapor elite jersey itself is nice and Mack was a great player for the Raiders. The guy is an elite player and of course he should be paid as such. However, the Raiders defence has not been very good in general in the past so they need the salary space and draft picks to improve the d overall. I’m sure they would have loved to keep a player of Mack’s quality. It’s not like he got traded after acting like an a-hole or something. It’s just business. Quality player and seems like a class act otherwise too, so no regrets that I got a Raiders Mack jersey.

Did anyone else get an ebates email this weekend for 30% cash back from fanatics (ends today)? Bought 2 things with a 25% off coupon i found on twitter, plus the 30% cash back!

Screenshot_2018-09-03-07-59-46.png

I see them at $194.99
That's hilarious. They must've posted the wrong price last night. I grabbed a white elite for $127 last night. They charged my card and my order is processing. They probably saw that Fanatics was selling them for $195 and upped the price to match

Did anyone else get an ebates email this weekend for 30% cash back from fanatics (ends today)? Bought 2 things with a 25% off coupon i found on twitter, plus the 30% cash back!

Screenshot_2018-09-03-07-59-46.png

I didn’t get anything. Wow.

Is that it for today, 9/4? I see it says 8/31 on the image. Online it’s back to normal... ?

These new Vapor Elite’s are just a pain in the *** to look right and without a legit jersey store near me, I’m at the mercy of only being able to order online.

My old Elite 51 was a sz. 44 and fit pretty good but after dropping some weight, I decided to get the Vapor Elite in a sz. 40.

Unfortunately, I guess they run slim as hell and it feels almost two sizes smaller, so I just ordered the Vapor Elite in a 44. I’m afraid that’ll end up being too boxy on me though and may have to just get it tailored:smh:

48838F1C-88DC-4CA5-9C90-B872A9A3F1BD.jpeg

What’s the width measurement of VE in the 40? I’m very interested in getting a 49er one.

anyone know why JuJu isn’t offered in the drop down on custom elites? i also noticed big ben isn’t either

I wonder why Saquon Barkley Limited or Elite's aren't available yet either. Got a few boys that are G-Men fans waiting still. I figured they would've dropped by now.

If you’re in the market for a $150 Vapor untouchable jersey, Dicks having a 30% off sale. Allowed me to use the promo and came out to $105 shipped

Back
Top Bottom