2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Shut your ***** mouth
tenor.gif

I'm not even a Jets fan (NYG fan). But dude really should be upset at Nike not me. Not my fault the Detroit Lions aren't a marketable team that moves merchandise. Some teams are always going to have lots of jersey options. Giants, Cowboys, Pats, 9ers, etc. Lions not in that group 🤷🏾‍♂️

As long as the Lions keep trending in their current direction, they’ll start getting more options and more availability.

I'm not even a Jets fan (NYG fan). But dude really should be upset at Nike not me. Not my fault the Detroit Lions aren't a marketable team that moves merchandise. Some teams are always going to have lots of jersey options. Giants, Cowboys, Pats, 9ers, etc. Lions not in that group 🤷🏾‍♂️

I been waiting on that elite CMC for over a year now. He’s a Nike guy too.

Go the game issued route for obscure players. Cheap and easily accessible. Going after a Jared Goff jersey is like a whiny 13 year old asking for Jordans but you can still have cake by buying air force ones. Just saying

I don’t know what they’re doing in terms of putting stuff out fuse elite wise. It seems like there’s no method to their madness at all.

I get the Lions aren’t a popular team. But they did have some Goff Vapor elite a few years back. But no road white Mahomes elite jerseys unless you want to go the custom route. No CJ Stroud yet in any color. No CMC elite jerseys in any color. No road white Lamar Jacksons.

But then they randomly drop a Garrett Wilson elite in the white throwback and the black alternate which is more random than anything. Aaron Rodgers I would completely get. But Garrett Wilson lol.

It’s cool they put the road white Joe Burrow elites out though. That one is tempting.

Not upset at you. Just trolling

Nike doesn’t suck tho

I have the Goff vapor elite

Just weird a hyped up team and New Jerseys they haven’t released a vapor elite authentic and I’d assume it would be a st brown, I’d be even more annoyed if they did Goff again but wouldn’t be shocked since QB is the most common

Not upset at you. Just trolling

Nike doesn’t suck tho

I have the Goff vapor elite

Just weird a hyped up team and New Jerseys they haven’t released a vapor elite authentic and I’d assume it would be a st brown, I’d be even more annoyed if they did Goff again but wouldn’t be shocked since QB is the most common
I hope ya'll do get your elites soon. Those black alts are TOUGH.

This just arrived from Raider Image. I’m a little surprised at the silver numbers. They are no longer the shiny numbers like in past elite authentics. This Vapor elite even had the black border around the numbers. Is this how the new Raiders vapor elites will be? I prefer the old shiny numbers. I attached an older elite 51 jersey to show the old numbers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This just arrived from Raider Image. I’m a little surprised at the silver numbers. They are no longer the shiny numbers like in past elite authentics. This Vapor elite even had the black border around the numbers. Is this how the new Raiders vapor elites will be? I prefer the old shiny numbers. I attached an older elite 51 jersey to show the old numbers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
No more dazzle twill? Might as well buy a Limited then.

Thats what made the Raiders jerseys stand out. Nike sucks for this.

Gonna hold my old Elites tight now. 😂😂😂

Why does some of the jets stuff have gotham city written on it? Very lame and batman doesn't live in new jersey.

Back
Top Bottom