2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Saw a tweet from Nike Store Europe that finally this stuff is going to release EU wide

Bout damn time! Gonna be broke though

Really interested in seeing the Away Elite's already. It's under 5 weeks until kickoff. What's the holdup?

i need a swoosh account, i want a couple lions and raiders hoodies. so damn expensive :smh:

still no tight fit game cut jerseys?

I hate the long sleeves

I need them on the field jerseys

Niketown.com is legitimately pissing me off. NFLShop too. Certain hoodies, jackets, pants and shirts aren't available for ALL teams in ALL sizes.

VERY FRUSTRATING !!

Got a question, I'm a Jags fan and really want an elite Jags custom.

Does anyone know if/when Nike might change certain team's jersey styles?

The reason I ask is I finally broke down a few years ago and spent the bread to get a custom Jags Reebok authentic. I got to wear the jersey one season and then Jacksonville changed jerseys on me.

I'd prefer to just not have a Nike Elite as opposed to spend the $$$ and have that happen again.

I know my beloved Jags are always talk of a move and if that happens then that throws everything out the window. But assuming they stay in Jax, is it safe to think they will be wearing this jersey for a couple of seasons?

The reason I ask is I finally broke down a few years ago and spent the bread to get a custom Jags Reebok authentic. I got to wear the jersey one season and then Jacksonville changed jerseys on me.

I'd prefer to just not have a Nike Elite as opposed to spend the $$$ and have that happen again.

I know my beloved Jags are always talk of a move and if that happens then that throws everything out the window. But assuming they stay in Jax, is it safe to think they will be wearing this jersey for a couple of seasons?

no one can tell you that. no one knows if a team is gonna change jerseys in the future or what so its pretty much up to you to make the decision and buy it.

Jags are getting new uniforms in 2013.

Jags are getting new uniforms in 2013.

they better be than the crap they are wearing now :lol:

Yeah I think they announced it this offseason that the new owner is changing the uniforms. He's actually very dedicated and hands on. He re-did the players locker rooms and they are unbelievable.

Niketown.com is legitimately pissing me off. NFLShop too. Certain hoodies, jackets, pants and shirts aren't available for ALL teams in ALL sizes.
VERY FRUSTRATING !!
Exactly. On NDC they have Destroyers for multiple NFL teams such as the 49ers, Giants, ******** and Eagles, but no Cowboys. C'mon Nike...you gotta drop one for Dallas!

they got tooo many nice stuff on NDC

damn those prices though, if i bought everything i wanted id go broke :smh: :x :x

Yeah I think they announced it this offseason that the new owner is changing the uniforms. He's actually very dedicated and hands on. He re-did the players locker rooms and they are unbelievable.

Expect the uniforms and possibly even the logo to change next year. There's talks of it either being a modification of what they currently have, or a total drastic redesign. I predict that it wil come somewhere in the middle as Mr. Khan wants to define the franchise on even an international level and the quickest way to do that sometimes is a change of uniform. I would not be surprised if the Jags sort of took on the title as the "Oregon of the NFL." Mr. Khan is very open minded and has money, the culture there is totally different than the year's past, something that people on the outside and in the national media will come to see soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom