2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Expect the uniforms and possibly even the logo to change next year. There's talks of it either being a modification of what they currently have, or a total drastic redesign. I predict that it wil come somewhere in the middle as Mr. Khan wants to define the franchise on even an international level and the quickest way to do that sometimes is a change of uniform. I would not be surprised if the Jags sort of took on the title as the "Oregon of the NFL." Mr. Khan is very open minded and has money, the culture there is totally different than the year's past, something that people on the outside and in the national media will come to see soon enough.
I'd be all for any new changes. Whatever might generate some buzz. I'm glad to see someone breathing new life into the franchise, b/c they've been pretty stagnant for a couple of years now.

Yeah I think they announced it this offseason that the new owner is changing the uniforms. He's actually very dedicated and hands on. He re-did the players locker rooms and they are unbelievable.
I've seen some pictures from the locker room, and it does look like a huge upgrade.

Jags are getting new uniforms in 2013.
Thanks. Good to know. I guess I'll hold off this season then.

anyone pick up the Limited jersey or at least have actual pics of them? Also, does anyone know how the Limited jersey fits?

anyone know when those seahawks wolf grey alternates are suppose to be hitting stores?...:nerd:

Nike-Coachs-Alternate-1-NFL-Colts-Mens-Polo-526151_431_A.jpg

Nike-Alt-Legend-Dri-FIT-Poly-NFL-Bears-Mens-Training-T-Shirt-526071_459_A.jpg

Nike-Alt-Legend-Dri-FIT-Poly-NFL-Jets-Mens-Training-T-Shirt-526087_459_A.jpg

http://images.nike.com/is/image/DotCom/PDP_P/Nike-Alt-Legend-Dri-FIT-Poly-NFL-********-Mens-Training-T-Shirt-526097_338_A.jpg

^^ Nice to see Nike is gonna release some retro clothing for teams. Now I just hope they also release the jerseys for sale

^^ Nice to see Nike is gonna release some retro clothing for teams. Now I just hope they also release the jerseys for sale

This. Need one of those anniversary skins jersey... I may be making this up because I was drunk but I think I remember this guy telling me his coworker got a nike anniversary skins jersey. So I'm sure they'll be releasing them to the public.

I need some Seahawk limiteds, any info on when these are going to be coming out??

dont know if your from seattle but i was just at the Just Sports at alderwood mall and was talking to the guy there and he told me they were getting limited home/away tomorrow and also getting the alternate grey ones in too. so check around soon i'm sure they will be getting out there.

dont know if your from seattle but i was just at the Just Sports at alderwood mall and was talking to the guy there and he told me they were getting limited home/away tomorrow and also getting the alternate grey ones in too. so check around soon i'm sure they will be getting out there.
Sweet, I'll head up there later this afternoon. Thanks.

This. Need one of those anniversary skins jersey... I may be making this up because I was drunk but I think I remember this guy telling me his coworker got a nike anniversary skins jersey. So I'm sure they'll be releasing them to the public.

they have the game jerseys for sale on the ******** site now.

as I promised, some cell pics of limited jerseys... last couple packers pics are in comparison with the elite.
sown swoosh on steelers limited
left limited - right game
pack & bears limited
left elite - right limited

from what i read on JC.org the limited are pretty much, game jersey material but with sewn numbers. which isnt bad but im not paying retail for either :smh:

Back
Top Bottom