2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

from what i read on JC.org the limited are pretty much, game jersey material but with sewn numbers. which isnt bad but im not paying retail for either :smh:

its a bit different (heavier)... I still hold to them being better than reebok..

from what i read on JC.org the limited are pretty much, game jersey material but with sewn numbers. which isnt bad but im not paying retail for either :smh:

its a bit different (heavier)... I still hold to them being better than reebok..

well i mean all 3 jerseys are better than what reebok put out.

i know the Nike replica is 10000000x better than the terrible pathetic excuse for a replica jersey.

i dont mesh with replicas but i wouldnt mind getting them for very cheap if it was possible. i seen some lions jerseys today. i was impressed.

I'm waiting for Nike.com to reup on an elite Calvin Johnson jersey. Been months now, wanted to get one by my bday in September.

Any idea when that's happening??

I thought the Elite and Limited Packers jerseys would be TOO similar.

But after seeing those pics above, the limited looks a little off and a slightly different color.

Now, I have to add an Away Packers Elite whenever Nike decides to release them. :smh:

I thought the Elite and Limited Packers jerseys would be TOO similar.
But after seeing those pics above, the limited looks a little off and a slightly different color.
Now, I have to add an Away Packers Elite whenever Nike decides to release them. :smh:
Its crazy how close it is until you put them next to each other.

can someone compare the limited jersey sizing vs nike replica futbol kits?

I wear a Large in the soccer kits.

Should I cop a M or L???

Thanks in advance

can someone compare the limited jersey sizing vs nike replica futbol kits?

I wear a Large in the soccer kits.

Should I cop a M or L???

Thanks in advance

you cant compared a soccer jersey to a football jersey :lol: Football jerseys are way bigger

you cant compared a soccer jersey to a football jersey :lol: Football jerseys are way bigger

are u seriously ******ed?????

of course you can compare the measurements of tops....

its called people who own both. you get measuring tape and measure. Thus u compare.

Its not like I'm asking people to compare the measurements of pants and a shirt.

Tried on both today, and I prefer the limited fit 1000000000x over. Elite fit is like a game jersey. Room for the shoulder pads and everything.

are u seriously ******ed?????

of course you can compare the measurements of tops....

its called people who own both. you get measuring tape and measure. Thus u compare.

Its not like I'm asking people to compare the measurements of pants and a shirt.

no i mean a Large in a NFL isnt the same as a Large in a soccer jersey. a soccer jersey is more fitted like a t-shirt.

thats all i was trying to say

Just ordered a Limited Cruz jersey.  $125 shipped from Fans Edge with the $15 off coupon code AFFAUG15.  Can't wait to get it.  Took a chance on the size.  Hoping a large fits well.

Just ordered a Limited Cruz jersey.  $125 shipped from Fans Edge with the $15 off coupon code AFFAUG15.  Can't wait to get it.  Took a chance on the size.  Hoping a large fits well.

They are a bit tight in the shoulders, but I'm 5'10, 200 lbs and a medium fit just right. Large a little baggy, but still a fantastic fit. Both fit me better than a Reebok medium.

Tried on both today, and I prefer the limited fit 1000000000x over. Elite fit is like a game jersey. Room for the shoulder pads and everything.
this..

did not like the way the cowboys elite fit or looked when i tried it on..

was not worthy of the 250$ price tag..

Chargers store had the limiteds in Home/Away...running for $180 though :smh: just glad I got to try one on since FansEdge has them with the discount. Fit is PERFECT.

what's the main difference between the elite for 250 and the limited for 120 because in reading the descriptions i didn't seem to find any difference on ndc

what's the main difference between the elite for 250 and the limited for 120 because in reading the descriptions i didn't seem to find any difference on ndc
I ordered one of each so I could compare both side by side and the main difference is the material is a bit thicker all the way around on the elite vs the limited.  Frankly, after now having tried on all 3 versions of the jerseys, I liked the fit of the LIMITED the LEAST.  The shoulders fit a bit goofy on all 3 but I thought it was the worst on the Limited. The overall fit of the elite seemed a bit roomier than the Limited.  I had a size 40 in the Elite and a Small in the Limited.  I'd say overall the quality and fit of the elite was certainly the best of the 3, but personally, I still can't justify the $250 price tag so for me, I think I'll stick with the $100 replicas.  They are a million times improved over the RBK ones from years past.

As a side note, I noticed they now have 2 versions of the Nike college jerseys too...a $90 "replica" and a $120 "limited".  Guess not having a name on the back keeps them a little cheaper.  The new Oregons are fire!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my Packer Elite jersey in today and honestly couldnt be happier with it. Ive had numerous Reebok Authentics in the past and even a few old Nike ones and this is by far my favorite. I liked that it was offered in 40 and it fits so well, im not having any problem with what other claimed was stiff material and lack of shoulder movement. Maybe i just lucked out because the Pack didnt choose any of the new technology to cause this, looking through the pics of the chargers one with the huge neck and seeing some at niketown in nyc i was worried but the Packers jersey is simply clean, really happy with it.

I just got my Packer Elite jersey in today and honestly couldnt be happier with it. Ive had numerous Reebok Authentics in the past and even a few old Nike ones and this is by far my favorite. I liked that it was offered in 40 and it fits so well, im not having any problem with what other claimed was stiff material and lack of shoulder movement. Maybe i just lucked out because the Pack didnt choose any of the new technology to cause this, looking through the pics of the chargers one with the huge neck and seeing some at niketown in nyc i was worried but the Packers jersey is simply clean, really happy with it.

Yep, Packers didn't change their jerseys at all. They are different from the normal elites (aka better, IMO). Elite's are easily the best for whitewater rafting though.

Yep, Packers didn't change their jerseys at all. They are different from the normal elites (aka better, IMO). Elite's are easily the best for whitewater rafting though.

this dude said white water rafting :lol: :rofl:

i plan to cop the Limited Rodgers jersey sometime soon since it sounds like the Limited is more for casual wear :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom