2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

That 15% NFL Shop code doesn't work anymore. I knew I was holding off on it for too long.

:smh: :smh:

Wish I could find a limited 49er Randy Moss jersey
nerd.gif

Has the White Charles Woodson Packers Gameday jersey EVER been available on NDC?

I check for that thing daily and I have never seen it up for sale...

I am looking to buy off Swoosh, so NFL.com is not an option.

Last edited:
just ordered my Vick Elite for $187.50 :pimp:

The Eagles, Panthers, Packers, Falcons and Raiders choose not to use any of the new Nike stuff

guys dont forget to use ebates, save an extra 3% on NDC and get $5 free after your first purchase

:smokin

Does anyone think Charles Woodson home Elites will be up on swoosh?? Will cop the rogers if needed but I really want a woodson...

25% off sports authority coupon that works on nfl jerseys and other items as well.

http://img.ed4.net/tsa/images/2012_Emails/TSA_20120906_Images/coupon1.pdf

the thing that sucks is it is in store only; most retail locations don't have Elites just the Game and some select shops have Limiteds

If it worked online I'd snag a Killa Cam Elite

yea coupon def sucks for being instore only. i wasnt gonna use it anyway but im sure people would have loved it if it was online. nice post regardless.

Still no limiteds for Raiders on nikestore. sucks. (want nike store because I have a gift cert for it.)

Nike has the worst selection for the Bucs elite, freeman, Blount and mike Williams :smh: . Hopefully they put up Barron, Martin or even a clayborn

Help please. Watching the games yesterday it looked like some of the teams had stiched jerseys and other teams had the screen prints. Does it differ from team to team or is it like with basketball jerseys with the 3 different levels (screen print everything, then stiching, the highest level stitching and better quality the ones they wear on game day)? I know the answer is probably somewhere on this thread, but I don't have too much time to go through each page. The help would be greatly appriecated. Thanks.

Help please. Watching the games yesterday it looked like some of the teams had stiched jerseys and other teams had the screen prints. Does it differ from team to team or is it like with basketball jerseys with the 3 different levels (screen print everything, then stiching, the highest level stitching and better quality the ones they wear on game day)? I know the answer is probably somewhere on this thread, but I don't have too much time to go through each page. The help would be greatly appriecated. Thanks.

pretty sure every single team has stitched numbers and letters.

they do at times have screen print stripes and what not on the jerseys. but all numbers and letters and sewn/stitched

pretty sure every single team has stitched numbers and letters.
they do at times have screen print stripes and what not on the jerseys. but all numbers and letters and sewn/stitched

Thats what I would have thought, but looking at the games yesterday, I am not sure. For example the ******** jerseys looked screen printed (hence the rubbing off of the numbers from the field, and the saints jerseys looked stitched. Then the Vikings game their jerseys looked screen printed hence the rubbing off of the numbers. Like I said I am not sure will post pics of Adrian Peterson to show what I am talking about on the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom