2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Yep, Packers didn't change their jerseys at all. They are different from the normal elites (aka better, IMO). Elite's are easily the best for whitewater rafting though.

Being that we literally changed nothing, I'm pulling the trigger on a Limited as soon as PPS or nikestore stocks on a road Jordy. We still pretty much use the old pro-brite mesh give or take a few details so as long as the limited carries the tackle twill numbers (not heat pressed), I think I'll be satisfied.

I'd love to hear from more Limited owners on the quality of tackle twill. I'm a big authentic fan so if its close enough I'll be happy!

Last edited:
any info on when the gloves are dropping
nerd.gif
Most likely by the beginning of the season in a couple weeks. NDC keeps putting stuff up daily as of late.

Last edited:
Looks like Texans Foster ELITE jersey just went up in Navy. I can't decide if I want the Elite jersey in Navy or the Limited in White. Leaning towards white limited, but I did want to own an Elite jersey.... Damn.

Looks like Texans Foster ELITE jersey just went up in Navy. I can't decide if I want the Elite jersey in Navy or the Limited in White. Leaning towards white limited, but I did want to own an Elite jersey.... Damn.

if money isnt an issue man go with the Elite.

Anyone know where I can get a Charles woodson nike name and number shirt? They don't sell him here in the bay area
tired.gif

ALSO, does anyone know when they are going to do different colors on these shirts? I need a Carolina blue Cam Newton shirt
nerd.gif

if money isnt an issue man go with the Elite.
Yeah, I'm coppin on Swoosh so it's the Elite price isn't bad. I really like the clean-ness of the white one. I tried on the limited jerseys today at Champs, I didn't like the feel of them. They feel kinda heavy in a good way, but not what I expected. I have nowhere around me that has the elite jerseys, so I'm probably just going to roll with the Navy Elite. Wish the Texans opted for flywire collars. Oh well. Hoping an elite white SJax comes up on the site too at some point...

Does anyone know how the elite jerseys feel compared to the limited jerseys in terms of weight? The Limited one felt a little suffocating. Also are the twill numbers the same on both jerseys?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm coppin on Swoosh so it's the Elite price isn't bad. I really like the clean-ness of the white one. I tried on the limited jerseys today at Champs, I didn't like the feel of them. They feel kinda heavy in a good way, but not what I expected. I have nowhere around me that has the elite jerseys, so I'm probably just going to roll with the Navy Elite. Wish the Texans opted for flywire collars. Oh well. Hoping an elite white SJax comes up on the site too at some point...

Does anyone know how the elite jerseys feel compared to the limited jerseys in terms of weight? The Limited one felt a little suffocating. Also are the twill numbers the same on both jerseys?

Numbers are a little different, better quality on the Elite. Elite felt heavier to me though.

well unless they come with 24kt gold straps or something im def not buying them anywhere near retail. thats just ridiculous :smh: :smh: :smh:

Nike is going overboard with these prices

Are the limited jerseys not coming out for every team? I see the elite ones for the Raiders but was looking for a limited Raider jersey. Preferably on nikestore.com so I can use my gift card lol.

Are the limited jerseys not coming out for every team? I see the elite ones for the Raiders but was looking for a limited Raider jersey. Preferably on nikestore.com so I can use my gift card lol.

of course they are coming out for every team.

Ok, I saw the Limited Jerseys for the Giants at a local Macy's the other day. Have to say, they felt and looked fake to me. I actually liked RBK's version better as long as you got the right size.

The Elites and Gamedays are better than the Reebok product without question. But the Limited was not worth the $35 more IMO as I thought they might be compared to the Gameday jersey.

Back
Top Bottom