2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

no way the reebok premier/swingman is better than the nike limited.

the nike has actual nice material and not stupid cheap mesh.

Zyzz, My Revis Reebok one was 10x BETTER then what I saw. The numbers were paper thin and the jersey was not that well made.

I am just saying it for those Jerseys especially since I have held and seen all three now. I have a Revis and Sanchez Gameday. LOVE THEM. Wore my Sanchez already to the Jets/Giants game and couldn't be happier compared to the tents Reebok made for Replica Jerseys. Really want a Elite if the right sale/Coupon code combo came along.

Last edited:
Zyzz, My Revis Reebok one was 10x BETTER then what I saw. The numbers were paper thin and the jersey was not that well made.

I am just saying it for those Jerseys especially since I have held and seen all three now. I have a Revis and Sanchez Gameday. LOVE THEM. Wore my Sanchez already to the Jets/Giants game and couldn't be happier compared to the tents Reebok made for Replica Jerseys. Really want a Elite if the right sale/Coupon code combo came along.

the best you will be able to do is 15% off on NFL.com not sure if they ever have coupons worth more. they atleast have Elites in stock.

**** man i really wanted those gloves? 100 bones though? was hoping for 60/75 price range :smh: :smh:

They just dropped a Buffalo Bills alternate jersey in the last few days without any official announcement by the team. Nike does things in a strange way...

They just dropped a Buffalo Bills alternate jersey in the last few days without any official announcement by the team. Nike does things in a strange way...

so your gonna post pics cause i cant find anything... :nerd:

how is that an alternate? isnt that the white jersey? lol i was expecting a red jersey or something

It looks almost identical to the 50th AFL jersey they had a few seasons ago when TO was on the roster, at least it doesn't have that awful horse collar.

Got my Ray Rice Elite in and it's cut bigger than I thought. I got a 48 and it really is like an XL, which I should have known. Returning it to Nike and ordered Ray Lewis in 44 since Rice is sold out in that size.

Shoulders are also big.

RGIII throwback game jersey. Hopefully they come out with a limited/elite version.

http://store.********.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=8637&catID=585

My bucs jersey came in but nflshop sent me the wrong size :smh: , wanted a 56 but they sent me a 60, gave me 15% off next purchase. Body is wide but shoulders are great, going to look for a tailor to bring it in a little. Other than that the jersey is beautiful.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

that Brady is beautiful but that price tag :smh: if it was $150 id cop right now.

isnt that the retro tho?

So frustrating that I cant find a Denver Broncos Elite or Limited jersey any where. Only thing I can find is the game which I dont want. Has anyone seen them around???/

Got my pair of NY Giants Nike shorts today! WAY better than any of the Reebok shorts I have owned for the past like 7-8 years.

Man, I need the Cowboys Throwbacks. Hopefully Elite Dez will show up on Swoosh sometime soon. 
nthat.gif

SMH, so NDC only has ONE Elite jersey in stock for the Giants....

Eli Manning....

No Cruz nor Nicks...

No Osi, JPP, or Tuck...

Just Eli....I've already got two Eli jerseys, did the rest sell out or have they not released a lot of Elite jerseys?

SMH, so NDC only has ONE Elite jersey in stock for the Giants....

Eli Manning....

No Cruz nor Nicks...

No Osi, JPP, or Tuck...

Just Eli....I've already got two Eli jerseys, did the rest sell out or have they not released a lot of Elite jerseys?

probably sold out, check NFL.com they usually have others for sale and not all sold out like NDC, that is unless your using swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom