2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

So people are calling the elite a wet suit? Good thing I didn't pull the trigger online. Might have to go do some research but from looking at the Cowboy limited from the link above (the first I've seen) the limited will be purchased. Just wish it would give a specific date instead of "summer 2012"

Originally Posted by CH69NO

So people are calling the elite a wet suit? Good thing I didn't pull the trigger online. Might have to go do some research but from looking at the Cowboy limited from the link above (the first I've seen) the limited will be purchased. Just wish it would give a specific date instead of "summer 2012"

I noticed that too...earlier this year the release date was listed as June, 2012 and now it will obviously be delayed some.

Originally Posted by mjd77

I noticed that too...earlier this year the release date was listed as June, 2012 and now it will obviously be delayed some.

First full week of July is what I've been told.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Darrelle Revis is the first to get a new logo. Check it out

video-011382.jpg

via SneakerWatch
What a selfish player. Ok I understand holding out 2 years ago. You got your money. Now you want to hold out AGAIN ?! Your team didn't even make the playoffs last year ! Baltimore whipped that ace in week 3 ! He needs to go to his island and never come back.
man shut up

pimp.gif
Prove me wrong and I will.

I think I'm just gonna pull the trigger on the Cowboys Elite since they're discounted on Swoosh.. I think I'll get the Romo since his jersey will more than likely look like the Elite

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by mjd77

First full week of July is what I've been told.

I hope so

Just spoke to someone at the cowboys stadium pro shop and they will have more limited jerseys in stock tomorrow. He said white and navy but didn't list players. Figured I'd pass it along

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think I'm just gonna pull the trigger on the Cowboys Elite since they're discounted on Swoosh.. I think I'll get the Romo since his jersey will more than likely look like the Elite

But they refuse to add Home Elite jerseys! I need a white Romo jersey 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

One of my New Era Connects Came thru, shipped straight from Buffalo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no i cant help, no i cant get anymore, fits pretty good and i like the material
pimp.gif

Retail is $35
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think RD is July 15th?

Cant wait for the NFL season now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ba09.jpg

Originally Posted by MMG

One of my New Era Connects Came thru, shipped straight from Buffalo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no i cant help, no i cant get anymore, fits pretty good and i like the material
pimp.gif

Retail is $35
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think RD is July 15th?

Cant wait for the NFL season now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ba09.jpg

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Anyone have a pair of the Dri-Fit Training Shorts? I want to cop a pair online, but dont want a principal skirt to show up from buying too big.

Just grabbed a Cowboys Romo Game jersey from Lids.com....$71.01 ..35% off from now untill 11pm central....lids club members only... saved about 38$.... no code just sign in @ lids.com....ALSO FREE SHIPPING

Can't wait for a packers new-era with just the logo.

The ones I have seen so far have too much going on...

TONS of new gear and apparel popping up on niketown.com and NFLShop.com ALSO check your teams individual online stores !

I'm curious to see what those fakes look like. There were several different dealers here in Baltimore, some had impressive fakes, some obviously were jokes. They don't have the black Ravens jerseys either.

I'm curious to see what those fakes look like. There were several different dealers here in Baltimore, some had impressive fakes, some obviously were jokes. They don't have the black Ravens jerseys either.

by mid season you will see some very good fakes, they have some out. they know how to produce the materials and what not perfectly but obviously they cant get the little details down on other things. :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom