2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Just bought my friend a DeMarcus Ware Dallas Cowboys Elite Throwback jersey from SportsAuthority.com for 198.75 shipped...

Got my elite Foster jersey in. XL in limited was a tad too big for me, so I was worried about the Elite since 48 was the smallest size they had. The Elite is more form fitting than the Limited so it worked out. Materials are nice, and the jersey has much more ventilation than the Limited one. I'm glad I got the Elite jersey. Can't wait to rock it for this Sunday in Jacksonville!!

Now for that Elite Thanksgiving Dez to drop and I'm good for the season!
post pics?

i want a Calvin Johnson so bad, i cant stomach to pay retail
mean.gif
I really wish I could get behind these Nike jerseys, but the tackle twill numbers are so ridiculously light that I have this mental block on paying a premium for them. The limited feels like paper numbers. Are the elite numbers any heavier?
This is the only pic on my phone I took of it. I can take more later. The numbers are thicker than the limited jersey. The jersey material feel more thicker/richer. The jersey actually feels much better because the ventilation on the Elite is MUCH better than the limited. Also, the numbers are larger on the elite than on the limited. This pic was taken yesterday and the number had some creases in them from being folded up and placed in the Nike apparel plastic bags, but after hanging it for a day on a hangar, the creases have come out a bit. I'm sure by the weekend the creases will be non-apparent or I can iron them out. 

Anyone tried to cut off the sleeves to make it shorter?  Bought a 49ers game jersey but sleeves are a little too long.  Thinking of bringing it to a tailor and cut off about 2 to 3 inches, sleeves right now reaches my elbow.

This is the only pic on my phone I took of it. I can take more later. The numbers are thicker than the limited jersey. The jersey material feel more thicker/richer. The jersey actually feels much better because the ventilation on the Elite is MUCH better than the limited. Also, the numbers are larger on the elite than on the limited. This pic was taken yesterday and the number had some creases in them from being folded up and placed in the Nike apparel plastic bags, but after hanging it for a day on a hangar, the creases have come out a bit. I'm sure by the weekend the creases will be non-apparent or I can iron them out. 

I like your choice of teams! :smokin

I ordered a FItz Elite for a friend. Finally came in. Love the Elite 51 tech in this, compared to my Packers Elite. (Excuse the shoddy lighting and the horde of wrinkles. Jersey came folded a million different ways)

6xt5dk.jpg

hvngg3.jpg

33tm9zt.jpg

that has nothing to do with it, AT ALL.
hes a NFL player... NFL is sponsored by Nike. Nike has the rights to make Griffin items and they already have a long with other players who are not solely sponsored by Nike...

Actually it does. I'm a team employee. Ray Rice is a Nike athlete. You'll see more for him and Suggs than you do Flacco and Ray Lewis who are Reebok and UA crespectively. Nike did very well with the RAY KNOWS shirts because of Rice and Lewis having the same name respectively.

I'm not saying you won't see ANY RGIII, but Nike will be pushing THEIR ******* sponsored athlete. Sure Nike will sell his jersey, but their KNOWS shirts are pretty much done with.

So after all of that help on sizing from you guys, I placed my order on Tuesday for a Frank Gore Elite jersey through my friend that works for Nike. Got an email today having to cancel the order due to my size no longer being available. :smh: Hoping for a restock sometime in the near future.

Last edited:
Nike put up the alternate jerseys on their websites

stillin, how does a size 40 fit? Length similar to other types of jerseys (NBA authentic 40?)

Last edited:
^ they never made a 44 in Reebok; 46 was the smallest

do you own any M&N football jerseys? if you a Nike Elite 40 is on par with their 40 size wise

oh i thought u meant 44 in the basketball jerseys ...cool thanks, sounds good...i'll hold out til they make ram throwback elites ...and nah i don't own any M&N football jerseys

I got tired of waiting for the Elites, in a player other than Drew Brees, so I pulled the trigger on a Limited Jimmy Graham in white. Nice to see them finally rolling more jerseys out, but the wait for a customizable Elite is KILLING me.

Why hasn't Nike released Elite jerseys for certain players for all teams? I know the Bills are a smaller market, but to not even have the option to buy them seems a little... absurd?

^^ What do I have to do to find an elite Torrey Smith jersey?!?!?!?

The last 2 years Reebok finally was able to make the Premiere jersey customizable. Nike told me that they were going to do the same with the LIMITED but I have yet to see anything. So personalizing the Elite jersey is going to be your best bet. He is getting popular though, so you should see it popping up at Modell's. But right now you're going to see a lot of Rice, Lewis, Suggs, Boldin and I've even seen Webb at the team store in Arundel Mills. Check that store first.

Last edited:
Nike finally posted a limited for the Broncos. Unfortunately (but not at all surprisingly) they only have it in Manning :smh:

Now I gotta decide between that, or just a gameday in Miller/Dumervil.

Back
Top Bottom