2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Used my fancash during the clearance sale to pick these up.

My grandpa has been a skins fan since he was a kid, and so I have always had a small soft spot for them(as long as not playing my Bucs). This has always been my faves of their jerseys.

I will always be a Freemanite. I mean it all worked out with getting Famous Jameis, but I will always blame and hate schiano for the whole freeman collapse. I can't wait for that 30 for 30. (Yeah I know, never will happen. To ESPN, the Bucs don't exist.)

Last edited:
The only jersey I would buy and keep for good even though I hate the giants is beckham

Sometimes I wish he played for Jacksonville or San Diego,someplace he could just disappear so that he wouldn't be crammed down everyone's throat nonstop. Just like tonight with the punching the hole in the wall. He isn't the first or last player to lose their cool after a playoff loss. But it's everywhere. All over ESPN/USA Today/Fox/etc. You'd think he punched mcadoo in his stupid mustache or something. I'm starting to sour on him fast, and that's more on ESPN than him.

They're making a big deal because how he acted all season crying on the side lines , getting flags for *****ing, and fighting the net

Had he not done all that this season, no one would care he punched a wall purely out of frustration

Except it's been nonstop since he got drafted. Mike Evans argued with refs non stop after every play last season and no one payed attention to him. On a sidenote, so glad Evans stopped that this season.

Sometimes I wish he played for Jacksonville or San Diego,someplace he could just disappear so that he wouldn't be crammed down everyone's throat nonstop. Just like tonight with the punching the hole in the wall. He isn't the first or last player to lose their cool after a playoff loss. But it's everywhere. All over ESPN/USA Today/Fox/etc. You'd think he punched mcadoo in his stupid mustache or something. I'm starting to sour on him fast, and that's more on ESPN than him.
He didn't do it after the game, he did it after the press conference but I get where you coming from.

Just got my Josh Freeman jersey back from a dude on Ebay, had him change the nameplate but feel like the stitching job is a little sloppy. Should I have somebody else re stitch it or am I just nitpicking.

i've got a couple elite steelers jerseys. wanted to get one of the color rush jerseys, but wanted to know if anyone had any issue with the cheaper legends version compared to the limited version. i think i kind of like the idea of the sublimated numbers and name as opposed to having them stitched on for once.

Can't figure out how to flip the images to the left like the originals.  I ordered the Raiders Elite Customized Color Rush Jersey on December 15th and received it on January 13th.  the numbers use a thicker silver than the factory ones from Nike.  The black border outline is "kiss cut."  I prefer the thicker silver numbers.  My Raiders home with silver numbers is thin and stretchy.  After several washes they pull from the backing glue and get wrinkled and bubbly.

Does anyone know a dealer than can customize the numbers like the color rush jersey?  I need to use a "4" with silver and black outline to use on the home jersey since that's what the Raiders changed their numbers to in 2016.

If you have a Lids/LockerRoom store nearby may be worth a look. Eliminated from Playoffs teams merchandise is all 50% off lowest price.

If you have a Lids/LockerRoom store nearby may be worth a look. Eliminated from Playoffs teams merchandise is all 50% off lowest price.

I went and picked up a few therma fit hoodies that they wear on the sideline last week. Got an extra 10% off for being a member. It was like $120 for three of them. Two of them retail for $90 and $85, it was a great deal. I had been wanting a few of them but wasn't paying that price. Still on the hunt for one more but I didn't see it anywhere. They're pretty warm for hoodies.

Last edited:
I went and picked up a few therma fit hoodies that they wear on the sideline last week. Got an extra 10% off for being a member. It was like $120 for three of them. Two of them retail for $90 and $85, it was a great deal. I had been wanting a few of them but wasn't paying that price. Still on the hunt for one more but I didn't see it anywhere. They're pretty warm for hoodies.

I bought the Panthers STS hoodie but decided I didn't really like the design that much and returned it. Did stock up on hats and all from the sale though.

Can't figure out how to flip the images to the left like the originals.  I ordered the Raiders Elite Customized Color Rush Jersey on December 15th and received it on January 13th.  the numbers use a thicker silver than the factory ones from Nike.  The black border outline is "kiss cut."  I prefer the thicker silver numbers.  My Raiders home with silver numbers is thin and stretchy.  After several washes they pull from the backing glue and get wrinkled and bubbly.

Does anyone know a dealer than can customize the numbers like the color rush jersey?  I need to use a "4" with silver and black outline to use on the home jersey since that's what the Raiders changed their numbers to in 2016.
Looks like they're still using the old dazzle twill from when Reebok was making NFL jerseys on customs. At least it's kiss cut, I know at first customs still had the layered twill. As far as customizing I say good luck. I tried getting the nameplate changed on a Lamont Jordan jersey to turn it into a Bo Jackson and I could not find anywhere that had the right material. Ended up giving up and selling the Lamont Jordan and used the funds towards an actual Bo Jackson jersey. Exclusivepro.com does NFLs jersey customization but will only customize jerseys sent from retailers right now. I was unable to even get the material from them but that was a few years ago, maybe things have changed.  

NFL will keep Nike for years to come I know there deal is until 2019 I hope that NFL renews with Nike. Got a lot of Lions gear with the swoosh.  

My Josh Freeman Custom jersey. Bought a Freeman limited jersey for around 45 off fanatics sometime around Christmas, then paid a guy on Ebay 20 to change the nameplate.

My Josh Freeman Custom jersey. Bought a Freeman limited jersey for around 45 off fanatics sometime around Christmas, then paid a guy on Ebay 20 to change the nameplate.
Do you have any more pictures of this jersey? Are the sleeves cut like they wear in the games or are they long sleeves?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom