2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I just received one of the NFL 100 Saquon limited jerseys. It seems a little more stiff in the stomach/chest area than other limited jerseys I've had. Anyway to fix that? Thanks

5443ABB6-1EA2-4411-860D-D0C55ACA19EF.jpeg

4B69CE2F-4DFD-48C1-8EEE-4A1ED8678C4F.jpeg

0F043C17-1642-43F1-A5DA-DF60385B3B10.jpeg

Just got my 100th anniversary Pat Mahomes jersey in from the DSG 30% sale. I really love the quality of these limited jerseys, they’re definitely a step up from how swingman jerseys used to be

Can anyone confirm if these Elites have the 100th anni patch? I know I asked a while back but wasn't sure if anybody ordered an Elite recently.

that limited looks pretty damn good

if they made the NOB big.. would be hard to turn down for the prices you can get them for

B6A57824-60D6-43C0-BC74-3AC49B4D309D.jpeg
F1D4DFA7-8D38-4567-B24D-F6A9E61F9900.jpeg
F1CF594A-F7EE-4C5A-B12C-0EF756F2B132.jpeg
7E3B3100-0473-4490-A5DC-AAF42B1293F0.jpeg
6410E8FF-F760-43FA-BDFD-592E2CF2528F.jpeg
8FC401D5-9573-4183-97C8-122348426533.jpeg

Picked these up a few weeks ago. Trying to decide on my next few I want to pick up. I know at some point I want to grab a Mahomes, Brady, throwback Donald, Watson or DHop, and Wilson.

Also have an Odell Color Rush limited in a Medium. Probably gonna list it on ebay. Unless someone on here is interested?

Also have an Odell Color Rush limited in a Medium. Probably gonna list it on ebay. Unless someone on here is interested?

Same. I have limited color rush in an XL and an original run limited home Odell in an XL that’ll go on eBay If no one here is interested in it.

Nobody here has a gamer vapor elite?

Curious to know how far off the retail jerseys are compared to what’s actually worn on field. Other than the bigger nameplate and cuffed sleeves.

Can anyone confirm if these Elites have the 100th anni patch? I know I asked a while back but wasn't sure if anybody ordered an Elite recently.
Been trying to get a clear answer on this as well, thus far i think the answer is no

Which twitter/insta handle is the best contact to voice displeasure about this? Nflshop?

Fanatics is just the retailer, unfortunately. Tag Nike to give them pressure to ask permission from the league. But really also tag NFL directly. NFL has weird rules about merchandise and how they think best to “protect the shield”. I have a feeling it’s possible they are intentionally not putting them on elites. This is the same league that halted the retail sale of patches and disallowed third parties from custom letter jerseys direct from fans (EPS) because they thought it would combat counterfeiting.:rolleyes

Last edited:
It looks like a foregone conclusion the NFL100 logo won't be placed on the retail authentic jerseys this season unfortunately.

Only active NFL players will have it on their game jerseys practically as I witnessed yesterday when I attended the Rams home opener game.
IMG_0408.JPG
IMG_0420.JPG

It looks like a foregone conclusion the NFL100 logo won't be placed on the retail authentic jerseys this season unfortunately.

Only active NFL players will have it on their game jerseys practically as I witnessed yesterday when I attended the Rams home opener game.
IMG_0408.JPG
IMG_0420.JPG
i dont think the Nike elite jerseys are moving well, and low re-sale value. From a business perspective, it doesnt make sense to include the NFL100 logo for a celebration that only last 1 season.

Nike has taken a dump on jerseys.

The prices for them are unreal.

The fact the Elites don’t have the 100 patch is a joke.

Nike.com doesn’t even sell the elites anymore for whatever reason.

If it’s not money it’s you can’t find them. I no longer laugh at people for wearing fake jerseys, it’s ****in unreal trying to buy a real jersey now.

I haven’t bought a Nike jersey in a while and I hate the Elite jerseys. The fit and materials are garbage. I’ll keep looking for Nike and Reebok game issues jerseys. Quality and fit are better and usually cheaper. Need to find more Giants players on there.

I’m still sick someone on here got my red Osi

Low key want a blue golladay authentic but def not spaying anywhere near what it retails for

Back
Top Bottom