2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Im sick!
Told my wife after he kicked and made the one where they called time out that it was the kiss of death.

@arstyle27 Lake Shore Drive Lake Shore Drive

Back to hibernation you go...

#beardownforthecount

We love you too fam.

I see you’re still upset that we put an end to your season, but take solace that you still have Cousins and that guaranteed contract of his.

I had the Bears at 5-11 before the Mack trade. Figured 7-9 or 8-8 at best with Mack.
Just happened that we overachieved and the defense played out of its mind all season long.
The ride was great but I’d be lying if I didn’t say this was such a disappointing way to end this season.

1) The impending QB drama in philly

2) Dak securing that bag

banderas.png

The playoff picture looks so murky now in the NFC **** the Aints, **** the fraud Eagles, I don’t believe in the Rams AT ALL....can the Cowboys really do it?

And as much as I’d want Bolo or Luck to get to the big game, Brady is M. Bison in the AFC.

I’m not ******* with this season man

The playoff picture looks so murky now in the NFC **** the Aints, **** the fraud Eagles, I don’t believe in the Rams AT ALL....can the Cowboys really do it?

And as much as I’d want Bolo or Luck to get to the big game, Brady is M. Bison in the AFC.

I’m not ****ing with this season man

#atlantabears

Why would yall trade the franchise though? Man is bout to have 2 superbowl MVPs

I’m riding with Foles until the season ends but it’s always about the future after the season ends. People can argue until they’re blue in the face, but Carson is 100% the future and that’s who Management will choose so why even waste your time “arguing”?

The fact that I have to root for Philly to beat the Saints

75478142-F78A-49A8-8BAD-735B57CAE1F3.gif

I got no issues wit it. Don’t care for the eagles at all but the saints losing is all I care about #AtAllCosts
I can’t enjoy the playoffs until they are gone

Back
Top Bottom