2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
I got no issues wit it. Don’t care for the eagles at all but the saints losing is all I care about #AtAllCosts
I can’t enjoy the playoffs until they are gone

They put us out last season and made us start our season this year in the hole and now pulled some juju out their *** to knock off my sleeper pick and make me come out my pockets. My disdain for the Eagles is HIGH at this point. And the fact that they may be the only thing stopping the Saints and their disgraceful fan base from flooding our city and talking **** is just....I’m speechless man.

Agreed. @macbk make yourself useful

@macbk

200w (92).gif

South Jersey,Philly and Dallas is gonna be a war zone if both the Cowboys and the Eagles win next week

Why are the Eagles celebrating? :lol:
Because we won :lol: yeah the end was shear luck but we gonna act like Foles ain't orchestrate a game winning drive that burned a significant amount of time? Stop it

An overwhelmingly majority of y'all said the bears would steamroll us. I always maintain that win or lose, it was going to be a close game.

Back
Top Bottom