2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
FB_IMG_1546828733464.jpg

The Eagles are defending Champs. A WC win is frivolous to them. I'd be happy for the win, but wouldn't be hopping all around like I'm going back to the SB.

Only 2 teams that were impressive this weekend were the Cowboys and the Colts. The rest of the teams played like ****.

So Treyvon Hester tipped Parkey’s FG?

I mean if that’s true (and Hester said so; hard to completely tell by that slo-mo video) then there should be some consideration for not making Parkey out to be the biggest toolbag ever like Twitter has...

So Treyvon Hester tipped Parkey’s FG?

I mean if that’s true (and Hester said so; hard to completely tell by that slo-mo video) then there should be some consideration for not making Parkey out to be the biggest toolbag ever like Twitter has...

Wouldn’t that still be on the kicker for not getting the ball up enough if it’s getting tipped at the LOS though.

Regardless that narrative will never be louder than the current one given that this is the 6th time he’s doinked it this year.

Back
Top Bottom