2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
I'm not even throwing shade towards NY because the m*******r had to come from somewhere, but to act like there's not a strong link between the two is a little naive.
And you would know that because you were born and raised in Ny right ? Let’s just get back to football , ya tried it , it didn’t work now let’s just all move on

Trump didn’t even win in New York :lol: , he never ran for office here and outside of his hotels and drug parties never got support here , y’all dudes in other states (and countries) should get your facts straight

so where was he born?

where was his father born?

where was donald trump jr born?

where was eric born?

where was ivanka born?

where did his 3rd wife and last son live when they were trying to escape the orange turd?

Trump didn’t even win in New York :lol: , he never ran for office here and outside of his hotels and drug parties never got support here , y’all dudes in other states (and countries) should get your facts straight

You obviously haven't been paying attention. :lol:

No one's talking about Trump as a "politician" or the 2016 election.

so where was he born?

where was eric born?

where was ivanka born?

where did his 3rd wife and last son live when they were trying to escape the orange turd?
Why are you still going homie , I don’t care if he was my next door neighbor ! don’t mean **** to me ! lol how is that a valid argument from you , your being extra right now , lets go chiefs !!

And you would know that because you were born and raised in Ny right ? Let’s just get back to football , ya tried it , it didn’t work now let’s just all move on

I don't need to be within a certain geographical area for information to reach me.

(Thank you telegraph)

I don’t care if he was my next door neighbor !!

well i have no clue if you're from NY or even from america (although i can assume).. so got zero clue where your neighbor would actually be from

but i can look up on google and find out where donald and his closest relatives are from and guess what google told me?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/24/nyregion/donald-trump-nyc.html

Mr. Trump has embraced his roots as a New Yorker as being crucial to his presidential bid, and in so doing, the Republican candidate has given the impression as he crossed the country that he is a force to reckon with in the city of his birth.

“I think in the 1980s, for example, some of his developments were controversial and got a lot of attention and he was more in the center of things in this city,” the mayor said. “But at this point I don’t see a lot of influence from Trump in New York City. You see his name on buildings, but you don’t see him.”

Mr. Trump once received favorable treatment from the city’s tabloid newspapers, personally calling in stories that landed on the front page. But as he stokes populist outrage in the Republican presidential primaries, The Daily News, in particular, has served up headlines like “Dawn of the Brain Dead” and “Anti Christ!”

The Trump name was once closely associated with the muscular Brooklyn Democratic machine that, in its heyday, catapulted numerous officials to City Hall and Albany.

Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, established himself as a major developer of midrise apartment complexes for middle-class families, especially for World War II veterans, in Brooklyn, in Queens and on Staten Island.

The younger Trump came into his own in the 1970s, when he played a notable role in a number of risky projects, often against associates’ advice, such as the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center on Manhattan’s West Side and the Grand Hyatt on the East Side.

Mr. Trump’s organization currently owns 40 Wall Street; the commercial space at Trump Tower at 725 Fifth Avenue; and 30 percent of 1290 Avenue of the Americas, another commercial building, according to a review of records and Actovia Commercial Mortgage Intelligence, a real estate research firm. He also manages a number of condominium developments in the city that display his name.

so where was he born?

where was eric born?

where was ivanka born?

Why do you know so much about this mans life????

You got a crush on the crush colored man?????

1433494710639538468_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6x4k3Jp7MfYvOszZmHx21Qmn565ayIoszRJs1Rl5rWc.png

Back
Top Bottom