2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Chicago had 2 TO’s and called one for that weird play and they just called another one. They should be out of Time Outs but they still show one left.

Hard to call the eagles dumb for not picking up a ball that was called incomplete.

What they did should be the rule moving forward if it isn’t already.

Wow, so the refs ****ed up.

Both teams ****ed up by not picking it up. Eagles ****ed up big time because they had like six players around the ball.

Did you not watch the replay.. the ref literally comes running in waving incomplete

Why would a player pick up a called incomplete pass and risk a delay penalty?

Chicago had 2 TO’s and called one for that weird play and they just called another one. They should be out of Time Outs but they still show one left.
that was an official review, they didnt use a time out

These damn all star patch work crew of refs is really backfiring on the shield.
Some of the worst calls/no calls we're seeing in the biggest games.

Refs screwed both teams over...the fumble could have been recovered by either team from what I could see

Too many game shifting plays get ruined because of that :smh:

In this case I’ll even defend the refs. Would be extremely hard to see that as a fumble live.

It is what it is and I feel it’s fine in the end

Refs screwed both teams over...the fumble could have been recovered by either team from what I could see

Too many game shifting plays get ruined because of that :smh:

I absolutely hate how bad their eyes have gotten. They don't know wth they're seeing.

But this play could have resulted in a possible TD for Chicago, which looks like it would be huge in this game, or the Eagles recover and it's still 3-3.

In this case I’ll even defend the refs. Would be extremely hard to see that as a fumble live.

I disagree. And Tirico kinda just said why...If you take a step, period, it's a catch on the field. He took multiple. I keep saying this, but the "new" catch rule is how it was for yeeaarrs. It is so much better and easier to understand, but the refs now have major issues with it. Back in the day, those call were clear and they usually got it right. I just don't understand why professional referees are having so many issues with it and other seemingly easy things like spotting the ball and such.

I know it aint easy but he did take like 5-6 steps...wasnt as bang bang as previous situations I've seen

I think alot of refs get confused with the "completing the catch to the ground" definition which is moot after a guy has already made a "football move"

Either way, its a mess.

Back
Top Bottom