2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
I may need to look again but I feel like it was 2-3 steps and the defender had his arm in there obviously so with it happening so quickly it’s hard to know if there was even control given the ball ended up flying out.

I also feel like the rule change allowed the refs to be more reasonable rather than analyzing ball movement down to the centimeter. So it’s not like well the extremely scientific rule says it’s a no catch but it should be. And if you see an arm disrupt the catch as the ball comes out it’s reasonable to think it’s an incomplete pass.

Worse Offense:

-Seattle failing to give it to Beastmode on the Goaline/2016 SB
-Seattle running it 84% of the game

:nerd:

Defenseless has always been a joke. It's a legit call had it caught it. But since he didn't, penalty. So why not throw iffy passes to your teammates if they're protected no matter what

Defenseless has always been a joke. It's a legit call had it caught it. But since he didn't, penalty. So why not throw iffy passes to your teammates if they're protected no matter what
it wasn't defenseless, he hit him with the helmet

but yeah you still kinda have a point

it wasn't defenseless, he hit him with the helmet

but yeah you still kinda have a point
I didn't see helmet hit until replay. Live though, it just sorta seemed like a late hit on a bobbled dangerous pass.
With the NFL, helmet hit or not, it's still a penalty.

Can this bum Trubisky even get a TD?
EC864BA4-C61F-4C36-800C-2325568EF276.gif

Back
Top Bottom