2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
The 50/50 ball coupled with the propensity to err on the side of the offensive player has ruined football ... Just toss the **** up **** it ...

Dawg the Bears had the chance to play Weak *** Cousins and they decided to flex in week 17 for no reason. We had a plethora of dudes in here defending the decision. Not surprised though, most of those guys believe in Mitch.

:rofl:

Dawg the Bears had the chance to play Weak *** Cousins and they decided to flex in week 17 for no reason. We had a plethora of dudes in here defending the decision. Not surprised though, most of those guys believe in Mitch.

They goofed. Playing against primetime Kirk>>>>> BDN

Now they gotta pay for it with this L

Yeah game over. You can’t pick up that first cause the offense is trash and has no heart. You gotta make that play. Defense is tired.

At halftime, dudes should have packed it in and let the Vikings do whatever they wanted

Yeah, I know they’re gonna be harping over that catch/fumble all week but I’m ok that it was called a dead play.

They can work on the verbiage this off season for all I care.

Back
Top Bottom