2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
You weren’t born last time Chiefs won at Arrowhead :lol:

I think this is the year they finally pull through and win a home playoff game. It’s 6 straight home losses, I thought it was more for whatever reason. But at some point they’re going to have to eventually pull through lol.

I didn't know Russell Wilson was only avg 215 ypg but 35 TD passes. Weird #'s.
weird for real

and is near the top in yards per attempt and completion

I don't think anyone in the top 10 of those categories averaged less than 260 a game

Lol
IMG_20190103_212038.jpg

I think this is the year they finally pull through and win a home playoff game. It’s 6 straight home losses, I thought it was more for whatever reason. But at some point they’re going to have to eventually pull through lol.

The 6 straight home playoff losses go hand in hand with horrendous QB play. I cant find the actual stat but it was something like an average of 170 passing yards, 1 TD, 1 INT and a 70 passer rating.

The Chiefs may or may not win a home playoff game this year, but I promise you QB play wont be the reason for that for once.

I've had a feeling since Sunday that winning that final game was going to backfire on the Bears.

Don't know how much of a secret it is, but foles isn't good in the cold or when it's windy

That's the real reason why he was super dooky vs the raiders and Falcons last season

He doesn't have a strong enough arm to cut the wind, so his passes end up hanging.. wherever he ends up hopefully it's not to a team I hate or a team that has to play outdoors in crap conditions

Speaking over our OLine, I'm also not a fan of us starting seumalo at LG

Wisniewski has been playing there the last couple weeks with seumalo injured, wiz also played there last season after seumalo got benched for poor play

Wiz has been good for us, no clue why we're yoyo-ing with him.. especially with how well our Oline has played last couple weeks

id be all over philly if this game was in philly, but being that it's in chicago, think it might be tough for philly to pull the upset

Honestly, I think it comes down to the weather with foles.. and don't like the coaches toying with the Oline when it has been playing well, like really well last couple games

Defense came up huge vs Falcons when offense wasn't playing great.. we've had trouble with running QBs before and obviously Mitch and Matty boy

I've had a feeling since Sunday that winning that final game was going to backfire on the Bears.

I disagree. Bears have won 9 of their last 10 and are rolling, Matt Nagy is trying to build a culture of winning in that locker room after 8 years of being a rug for the NFC North to wipe their feet on and keep it pushing.

The LAST thing he want's his guys to feel this time of year is losing. I view it completely different. That Bears team went into Minny, with NOTHING to relatively play for because we all knew the chances of the Niners upsetting the Rams at home wasn't happening. And what did they do? They went and man handled the Vikings on the road in what was a must win game for the Vikings. Even with very little if anything to play for on the line they went out there and handled business decidedly.

This team has been losing for too long, ain't no more purposely losing or losing in order to get a certain matchup they feel they have the upper hand on.

Doesn't matter who it is this Bears team is going to show up with a chip on their shoulder and ball out. Nick Foles a legend for what he did last year, but **** outta here this year.

It's a wrap for Philly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom