2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
KC hasn’t won a playoff game at home since Joe Montana and Marcus Allen is a crazy stat.

KC | IND should be the best game of the weekend.

plan on getting drunk the entire weekend watching these games :pimp:

should be some damn good football

u jus sayin dat cuz da rams play on saturday :lol:
I didnt watch any football this past weekend. I got stuff to do. Gotta pick and choose what games to watch. Not that interested in the Sunday games, especially the Saints. You guys will win that one pretty handily, IMO.

SD/Pats is probably a good one but i can live without it.

Bears fans telling him he should hang himself on the cross bar last night was wild :wow:.

Sports brings out the worst in people

That’s OD. Chicago fans are fanatical about their teams and go to extremes when we lose.

I remember when the Steve Bartman play happened to the Cubs in 2003. They had to sneak him out of Wrigley Field and security had to step in because fans were beating him up. Fox showed this mans house on the news. He had no choice but to leave Illinois.

Truth be told, the Eagles were a much harder opponent than i figured they would be with Nick Foles having injured ribs. I tip my hat to them. The Bears were ahead of schedule and no one expected us to be this good this season. It’ll be a long offseason but i can’t wait to see how we adjust.

Dak has to show up (again).
Zeke gonna get his.
OL gotta play their best game of the year because the rams front 4 is ELITE.
Defense can slow Gurley down, Goff doesn't scare me but guys like Cooks/Woods do because of their speed.

Should be a great game, just happy to be here at this point, damn sure didnt expect this at 3-5 lol

I didnt watch any football this past weekend. I got stuff to do. Gotta pick and choose what games to watch. Not that interested in the Sunday games, especially the Saints. You guys will win that one pretty handily, IMO.

SD/Pats is probably a good one but i can live without it.
we be sayin see ya in da NFC Championship all yr...one game away...feels good...

Rams field is gonna be a disaster on Saturday. Rained hard this weekend and some today with more to come on Saturday. Could be the mud bowl.

Definitely gonna be ugly at the Coliseum. Not sure if I’d rather play in rain or snow to be honest.

He ain't gon be there next year Kobe lol

Kobe wouldn't be saying that if he was his teammate
mjlol.png

Back
Top Bottom