2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I got recommended this Italian restaurant called Mercato in the area too...you guys ever been there? If so, do I need to make reservations a day or two in advance?

I lived 3 blocks from it, seems like a cool spot but fancy, I am more a burger and beer kind of guy

We went to Mercato on nye w my buddy and his fiancé a few years ago, It was good and they live in the city and love the place. Was a small place so may be best to give them a call ahead of time.

AA05E41C-3834-4556-A6DB-37AD09FD605D.jpeg

New lock screen sheesh :emoji_triumph:

buc em buc em i’ve never done Mercato. My personal favorite sit down restaurant is Double Knot. They do good sushi, Japanese food, and special cocktails. It’s pretty close to the Cambria too. Good spot especially if you’re with your girl. Make a reservation for the Izakaya, it’s basically a speakeasy located downstairs.

Double Knot is cool and if it's too crowded there is always Sampan or El Vez right on the corner and hell I don't even mind hitting up Lucky Strike once and a while because I like places I know won't be packed or have decent room

nice easy commute

hop on broad and locust BSL all way to NRG station and walk to wells fargo :smokin

my office few blocks away from cambria

The Sixers have only lost two games over the last three seasons I’ve attended :pimp:

D-Wade’s last game where we just played our bench most of the game and against the Warriors last year when we blew a like 26 point lead against them at home.

Pretty obvious already that Ben needs to be checking Kawhi for the series. Nobody else is gonna be able to hang with him.

Embiid is trying, they're not calling anything on the inside for him. So he has to try extra hard

Kork and Boban on the floor is asking for trouble. I get not having Scott but Brett can be better

Why is furkan out there? I rather see zhaire out there getting some clock and experience than bum *** furkan

This was a carbon copy of game 1 in the Brooklyn series. We came out flat. Embiid played like garbage. Tobias couldn’t shoot, Redick was wild inconsistent.

Embiid HAS to play 40 minutes. I don’t care what’s wrong with him. This is the moment, right? We’re in win now mode, right? You gotta play.

And we have to switch tobias and Jimmy. Lowry doesn’t warrant Jimmys defense, Siakam does. Tobias got eaten alive.

Back
Top Bottom