2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Bruh.

We were one more minute of that Ben-JJ-Ennis-Bolden-Boban lineup away from losing that game.

Brett Brown is a lucky man right now. He had the team lost as hell with his substitutions coming out of halftime.

Have any of you guys sat in the Party Suite 22 at Wells Fargo Center? Debating on getting tickets in there for one of the games.

Have any of you guys sat in the Party Suite 22 at Wells Fargo Center? Debating on getting tickets in there for one of the games.
Is it one of the suites on the lower level just above the 100 level at center court? I've had tix in there a few times, it's great. It's not really a private suite, but there's a bar inside so you don't have to miss much of the game at all if you're drinking. Just grab a drink and walk a few steps back to your seat. If it was during the regular season, you're right above where Zumoff and Alaa sit while for their broadcast.

Bruh.

We were one more minute of that Ben-JJ-Ennis-Bolden-Boban lineup away from losing that game.

Brett Brown is a lucky man right now. He had the team lost as hell with his substitutions coming out of halftime.

Can someone please explain this lineup, it really made 0 sense, especially when the raps were on their biggest run and closed the lead to 1.

Can someone please explain this lineup, it really made 0 sense, especially when the raps were on their biggest run and closed the lead to 1.

That’s when Monroe twisted his ankle and had to come out right? Scott and Monroe being out really ****s the rotation right there but yea, that should never happen again. Boban is simply unplayable in this series and probably for the rest of the playoffs too. Brown should have went Ben-JJ-Ennis-Tobi-Bolden there.

Is it one of the suites on the lower level just above the 100 level at center court? I've had tix in there a few times, it's great. It's not really a private suite, but there's a bar inside so you don't have to miss much of the game at all if you're drinking. Just grab a drink and walk a few steps back to your seat. If it was during the regular season, you're right above where Zumoff and Alaa sit while for their broadcast.

Yes it’s right above section 122. Called Party Suite 22. Was the view good though? They’re a lil cheaper than the tickets available in the regular rows of 122 and 123 though so I thought there might be a catch since I figure it would usually be more expensive to be in a nice suite.

Haaalp I need to order these tickets today.

stick stick or somebody else that’s sat in the Party Suite 22 section
I'd go for them. I'm not 100% sure I've been in suite 22 but as long as you're not directly behind the net, all of those suites have great vantage points.

the view is ok its on one of them weird angles though.. ive sat in the CB 23 plenty of times right to the right of it

might be tough to see down on the other side but if you got good eyes youll be good.

for ex:

https://www.rateyourseats.com/sections/wells-fargo-center-nba/CB22

I'd go for them. I'm not 100% sure I've been in suite 22 but as long as you're not directly behind the net, all of those suites have great vantage points.

6EDCEE2B-2273-4430-99AB-7DDDB5B457D8.png

This is the section that’s directly below it. Seems like it would be a good vantage point but I was just skeptical cause they’re $40 cheaper than these and I’d think the Suite tickets would be more expensive.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Joel da GOAT

Jimmy has been great these last 2 games.

Poor Ben, dude is busting his *** on D but man, Kawhi is a machine.

Who would’ve thought our bench would be outplaying there’s?

buc em buc em You at the game right? How crazy was it in there? Sounds loud as f through the tv.

That was a thorough ***-kicking tonight!! Saturday is going to be fun!!! We win that, we're taking the series and I have a strong feeling the Celts will be our opponent!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Joel da GOAT

Jimmy has been great these last 2 games.

Poor Ben, dude is busting his *** on D but man, Kawhi is a machine.

Who would’ve thought our bench would be outplaying there’s?

buc em buc em You at the game right? How crazy was it in there? Sounds loud as f through the tv.

I’ll be at Game 4 on Sunday :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom