2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I expected Saric to be a good bench player, maybe a 6th man at best but he is looking like he has All Star potential

Philly is going to love this dude forever the way he plays

Last edited:
Like last month I was out to eat with a couple of friends and I was saying that I was underwhelmed with him and that I doubted he would live up to the hype. He's had me eating my words pretty much since that day :lol:.

Ive liked Saric from the first time ive seen him. Believed he shoulda been starting over Ersan way early in the yr even tho it was obvious Ersan was better at that time lol. Hes one of them players that has the moves & skillset but just needed the experience to get used to the NBA game. Now that hes getting it, sky is the limit :pimp:

I remember the hype when he fell in the draft and people comparing him to Dirk

I am not saying he is Dirk but now I get why scouts had him so hyped up, he was considered a top 8 pick if I remember and then he fell when teams knew he wasn't coming over

I remember the hype when he fell in the draft and people comparing him to Dirk

I am not saying he is Dirk but now I get why scouts had him so hyped up, he was considered a top 8 pick if I remember and then he fell when teams knew he wasn't coming over

His play style is different than Dirks but i feel like every Euro player whos good & can shoot gets compared to him automatically lol

And man he wasnt coming over yr after yr i thought he was NEVER gon play for us. Glad he did tho. Wonder if him or Simmons can play SF when theyre both playing. That would make things ALOT easier for us

His play style is different than Dirks but i feel like every Euro player whos good & can shoot gets compared to him automatically lol

And man he wasnt coming over yr after yr i thought he was NEVER gon play for us. Glad he did tho. Wonder if him or Simmons can play SF when theyre both playing. That would make things ALOT easier for us

Hinkie fleeced the Magic

remember we drafted Elfrid Payton and he was traded to the Magic for Dario, a 1st and a 2nd :x

Hinkie fleeced the Magic

remember we drafted Elfrid Payton and he was traded to the Magic for Dario, a 1st and a 2nd :x

Cuz he knew they wanted Elfrid lol. Such a smart trade even if Dario never played cuz he got back our first round pick that we traded away in the Bynum deal lol. I actually didnt know we gotta a 2nd round pick too lmao. Hinkie sure loved his picks haha

With him and Simmons on the floor together..they should give teams fits with there passing abilities..
And in two years, after the guard we take in the draft heals from whatever injury he sustains in the off season, we should have a nice young core to work with. 
happy.gif

mean.gif
 Sorry y'all, I'm salty as ever about all this injury nonsense.

Embiid out for the season. The bone bruise has healed nicely but it looks like the meniscus tear is worse than originally thought.

http://www.nba.com/sixers/embiid-release-draft

Why is every injury worse than originally thought with the Sixers? this is straight BS.

This is further proof of Colangelo's lying playing politician rather than GM and the incompetence of his medical staff.

Last edited:
I think this has something to do with the Houston game being nationally televised. 1st game on national TV in a while and I think the league sent a message to upper management to let Embiid play no matter what

Embiid out for the season. The bone bruise has healed nicely but it looks like the meniscus tear is worse than originally thought.

http://www.nba.com/sixers/embiid-release-draft

Why is every injury worse than originally thought with the Sixers? this is straight BS.

This is further proof of Colangelo's lying playing politician rather than GM and the incompetence of his medical staff.
I don't think they ever intended to tell the public that he had a torn meniscus. The team knew of it for weeks and didn't say anything. Then when Derek Bodner broke the news they scrambled and some genius decided that the best course of action was to tell everyone that it was so minor they weren't even concerned about it :smh:.

Na they just lying so they can get that draft spot. Its whatever at this point. Saric gon win ROY instead

Colangelo would be a perfect fit for the trump administration.

I'm watching the game and he's missing shots he usually makes. One thing I noticed is that his one on one defense isn't that bad but his help defense is :x

he's been a good dude with all the trade rumors but I feel like he only relies on his talent and doesn't want it

got that Derrick Coleman attitude

I've been hearing a lot of Derrick Coleman comparisons w Okafor. I still think there's a physical issue with him

Back
Top Bottom