2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Free agent Amir Johnson has agreed to a one-year, $11M deal with Philadelphia, agent Kevin Bradbury tells ESPN.

Apparently the Amir was supposed to be a sign and trade and we send them Okafor but it fell through

BC should be named Exec of the year if that happened lol

it's baffling how they legit can't give Okafor away

#3 overall pick in the draft just two years ago

His game is outdated. I don't think he's a bad player but back to basket bigs who aren't good defenders don't really fit in the game right now. He'd be a perennial all star 10 years ago

His game is outdated. I don't think he's a bad player but back to basket bigs who aren't good defenders don't really fit in the game right now. He'd be a perennial all star 10 years ago

I respectfully disagree. He us a horrible player and a one trick pony with negative hustle. He legit does not seem like he cares out there. I mean even Monroe was able to adapt to become a productive bench player.

:rofl: 2017

Is there any pics of how fat J-Rich is now, or did he drop that weight?

I hope Noel has a great year, we land a top three pick then trade Noel for a starting wing player and pick Towns to play alongside Embiid. Perfect fit next to eachother.

looking back from page 1

damn :lol:

Last edited:
Man...

The Process has came a long way. Just went back and read a few pages of the beginning of this thread. Not gonna do that again :lol:

I was cool with a Pierre Jackson and Tony Wroten backcourt at one point

Last edited:
Pierre Jackson
Wroten/Stauskas
Covington
Okafor
Noel/Embiid

Really shouldn't be a TERRIBLE team this year. They'll definitely be fun to watch as well. No matter which two out of the three we choose we really have the future best frontcourt in the league. Guys are going to want to come play for the Sixers very soon once those guys start dominating early.

I'd really like to swing a trade for Ty Lawson somehow. Give them the Heat's 1st rounder next year, Jerami Grant and an expiring contract. I just don't see a better point guard becoming available over the next few years that's as good as him as well as being only 27. He's being significantly undervalued right now.

Lmaoo I'm sorry buc but this post is exactly what I was hyped for too back then. Remember when Wroten was putting up near triple doubles for a stretch? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
oh wow...I think we all were on that Wroten hype train. lol we've really come a long way. :lol:

Stay loyal everybody!

Lmaoo I'm sorry buc but this post is exactly what I was hyped for too back then. Remember when Wroten was putting up near triple doubles for a stretch? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's the exact post I was talking about :lol: everything I said couldn't have been more terrible

Apparently Jah been training with the team the past couple of weeks. He lost all that baby fat.

Might be able to roll out of bed and get 25-10 when Embiid is out on b2b

Apparently Jah been training with the team the past couple of weeks. He lost all that baby fat.

Might be able to roll out of bed and get 25-10 when Embiid is out on b2b

Woah he actually looks in good shape. Even shaved off the hair too.

Back
Top Bottom