2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

If Fultz takes 20, you're gonna have the top 3 players on the team wearing all 20s.

Odd

If Fultz takes 20, Saric HAS to change his number to 10

FEDS = 20 + 21 + 25 + 10 = 76 8)

Last edited:
that tells you what kind of team this is :pimp:

This could be very early Spurs/Warriors-like in that we've had Dario, TLC and now Furkan all sign with us for much, much cheaper contracts ahead of time and we're probably going to get the Curry injury special on an Embiid extension soon. Will help a ton in keeping all of our guys together for a while.

I don't think I've ever been this excited to watch Summer League lol was only able to catch highlights of Ben/TLC last year. I did watch Okafor at the SL and that was funny lol

I wanna see some moves tonight. I'm hoping for Ilysova and a 3 point shooter

So ideally you'd add

-Ilyasova
- Shooter FA
- Kurkmaz
-Fultz

Get rid of
- Stauskas
- Rodriguez
- Bayless( don't like him at all)

You keep Henderson for the Vet presence along with the free agents

I wanna see some moves tonight. I'm hoping for Ilysova and a 3 point shooter

So ideally you'd add

-Ilyasova
- Shooter FA
- Kurkmaz
-Fultz

Get rid of
- Stauskas
- Rodriguez
- Bayless( don't like him at all)

You keep Henderson for the Vet presence along with the free agents

Henderson is gone as hell with the additions of Fultz and Furkan plus Justin Anderson and the emergence of TLC at the end of the year. And I highly doubt we're bringing Ersan right back after we just traded him. I think we offer big money on one and two year deals to some vets.

Henderson already got waived. Justin Anderson can kick rocks. Depending on how TLC has improved, you can send Sauce packing too

Nik, Oak & Bayless are my picks to get the boot

Sergio was on a one yr deal if i remember right so he may just sign elsewhere

Eh I think Bayless stays. Think he's gone next year though.

Sergio can definitely go :lol:

Last edited:
Nik, Oak & Bayless are my picks to get the boot

Sergio was on a one yr deal if i remember right so he may just sign elsewhere
Okafor costs you nothing and he's 1 of the only 3 bigs on the team because the sixers probably aren't going to keep Jonah bolden(he's gonna Be a stash)
Also I forgot to mention Justin Anderson can go. He's not needed at all. And Robert Covington is 1 free agent guard away from being gone

if you can get a late first rounder for Okafor I would do it in a heartbeat

he will never be a starting center on a contender, this fool can't even learn to rebound

if you can get a late first rounder for Okafor I would do it in a heartbeat

he will never be a starting center on a contender, this fool can't even learn to rebound
Paul George only costed Oladipo and Sabonis (which was the cost for Ibaka). We'd be lucky to get a half eaten bag of chips for Jah at this point

Not quite sure why you all want Justin Anderson gone. I think he's a nice 3 and D player to bring off the bench that can guard three positions, run the court and proved he can hit the open three ball. Plus Embiid and Simmons love him. No way he's gone already.

Last edited:
Not quite sure why you all want Justin Anderson gone. I think he's a nice 3 and D player to bring off the bench that can guard three positions, run the court and proved he can hit the open three ball. Plus Embiid and Simmons love him. No way he's gone already.
He cant shoot lol I mean he can hit em every so often but he isnt a knock down shooter

He cant shoot lol I mean he can hit em every so often but he isnt a knock down shooter

Not every player we have on roster needs to be a knockdown shooter, that wouldn't be his role. He's an athletic player that can guard three positions and play smart basketball. He's valuable.

Not every player we have on roster needs to be a knockdown shooter, that wouldn't be his role. He's an athletic player that can guard three positions and play smart basketball. He's valuable.
He's valuable on a team that has knock down shooters and scorers already.

He's not going to get any meaningful playing time on this team. Especially with TLC getting better and bringing Korkmaz over(if he scores it like he did in his other league)

It's lusnyubalready hve Covington who everybody says is so great at being a defender

They offered a one year deal at $20 million

I don't believe they only offered him one year. I bet either two or three years over $20 mill per year with the last year being a team option.

He took a meeting with us right at midnight and news regarding him has been completely silent since. Wonder what's happening...

Back
Top Bottom