2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

After striking out on two pair of 1s back to back weeks I’m scared about da shadows. I was ok on missing da gold toes. Bred toes had me a lil salty lol. FL app normally always comes through for me...idk what’s going on.

I saw perfect at the cactus club back in 99 ish, before they broke out. Got to meet Paz, that was lit

I like apc too. Gonna catch them in PHX. Saw tool on the 10,000 days tour then the next night went to a Devo show ( don’t ask....but it was fun). In the back I could see Adam Jones and he came by our seat and I introduced myself. He remembered my Blackhawks hat from the second row and Maiden shirt. Took pics and all and then was on his way. After he left people asked who he was and were like....really?! It was a cool experience.

After striking out on two pair of 1s back to back weeks I’m scared about da shadows. I was ok on missing da gold toes. Bred toes had me a lil salty lol. FL app normally always comes through for me...idk what’s going on.
Shadows will not be that hard.

Bred Toes have good leather, classic colorway combo (Bred + Black Toes)
So will be hard to get

Gold Toes- any Gold/Black combo look good. Black Gold 97s, White Gold 98s, they don’t sit.
Gold Toes have the same style as Bred Toes/SBB/AS1 sure will be hard to get.

Shadows are the same style as Royals & breds.
When I see Royals, I thought omfg look good.
My first image..... grey.... dirt colored

I like apc too. Gonna catch them in PHX. Saw tool on the 10,000 days tour then the next night went to a Devo show ( don’t ask....but it was fun). In the back I could see Adam Jones and he came by our seat and I introduced myself. He remembered my Blackhawks hat from the second row and Maiden shirt. Took pics and all and then was on his way. After he left people asked who he was and were like....really?! It was a cool experience.
One time I was at a DI show and jello Biafra was hanging around. I love that kind of chance meeting.

One time I was at a DI show and jello Biafra was hanging around. I love that kind of chance meeting.

Yeah. Those random ones are cool for us fans. Net Bob Mould at a Husker show ( yeah, I ammd) and Henry Rollins when he was with Flag and skinny. They were all super nice. We are doing a Pearl Jam ‘tour’ this summer with 2 shiwsnin Seattle then driving to MIssoula and seeing them with some hiking and fishing in between. I feel sorry for people that don’t love music.

So will be hard to get

Gold Toes- any Gold/Black combo look good. Black Gold 97s, White Gold 98s, they don’t sit.

giphy.gif

Yeah. Those random ones are cool for us fans. Net Bob Mould at a Husker show ( yeah, I ammd) and Henry Rollins when he was with Flag and skinny. They were all super nice. We are doing a Pearl Jam ‘tour’ this summer with 2 shiwsnin Seattle then driving to MIssoula and seeing them with some hiking and fishing in between. I feel sorry for people that don’t love music.
Dope man. Yeah we randomly met ice t before body count and DRI, so lit. My best meeting was a record signing with slayer, my all time faves. I also went and saw grip inc (with dave Lombardo) and got to chill with the lead singer for a good long time. Last but not least we got drunk with el Duce from the mentors, RIP

Dope man. Yeah we randomly met ice t before body count and DRI, so lit. My best meeting was a record signing with slayer, my all time faves. I also went and saw grip inc (with dave Lombardo) and got to chill with the lead singer for a good long time. Last but not least we got drunk with el Duce from the mentors, RIP

DRI were ****ing tight. I was a fan back in the day.

We are probably about the same age.....seniors on this forum lol!

Straight nonsense lol

When I said these would be a sleeper hit earlier I meant 2016 black toe style, this dude thinks they're gonna sit. Wow.

So will be hard to get

I hope you’re right

DRI were ****ing tight. I was a fan back in the day.

We are probably about the same age.....seniors on this forum lol!

43 here. Still would rather listen to screaming for vengeance than anything out these days

glu·ti·nous
ˈɡlo͞otnəs/
adjective
  1. like glue in texture; sticky.
    "glutinous mud"
    synonyms: sticky, viscous, viscid, tacky, gluey, gummy, treacly; More

Please lord forgive me as I’m about to sin :smokin

Last edited:
Whether Shadows will be difficult to attain...don’t sleep,wait around, and put in the work to make sure you can cop your pairs.

If not set aside an extra $350 for resell if it comes down to it. Not saying it’s ideal but you never know these days

Back
Top Bottom