2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

2009 shadows were so dope! at the time shoes were pushed way down on the priority list and i kept passing and eventually they were gone. 2013 i was gonna try and grab toros and shadows. when I went to pick up my toros dude at fnl had an extra pair in my size and at the time i loved those toros so much I doubled up and was gonna grab the shadows later but damn that resell shot up! both pairs of toros sat in my closet for years and eventually got sold... both pairs still ds. shadows will be copped and go straight to foot when I get them!

I'm good with my 2013 Shadows.........I ain't about to sweat for another OG Retro release again.

But these are looking good, I can picture these selling out QUICKER than the original 2013 Shadows that were still sitting on shelves for weeks.

giphy.gif

I just think it’s crazy how everyone magically likes these now. I bought in 2009 on sale for $50, and they didn’t immediately sell out in 2013. It’s frustrating for someone like me who has always liked the shadows more than any other OG 1 to see everyone know “love” these
All 1s went to outlets prior to 2013, ALL of them. What’s there to be frustrated about tho? Shadows been in the “trinity” since 2013 release in these NTstreets.

I'm good with my 2013 Shadows.........I ain't about to sweat for another OG Retro release again.

But these are looking good, I can picture these selling out QUICKER than the original 2013 Shadows that were still sitting on shelves for weeks.

Where do you live that they sat for weeks?

NYC they sold out the same day, they sat for a couple hours because everybody was drooling for these which came out same day

air-jordan-4-iv-toro-bravo-nubuck-red-video-review.jpg

09 Shadows were great quality wise but werent in true og form due to the jumpman on the heel/tag

NYC they sold out the same day, they sat for a couple hours because everybody was drooling for these which came out same day

09 Shadows were great quality wise but werent in true og form due to the jumpman on the heel

to my this is a top 5 colorway.

^ Top 3 shoe all time for me, so i know alot about this damn show, gonna upload a pic of my 2013s later, they get worn to death

I was at kings plaza mall in brooklyn that day, there was literally mall security going around asking people who were waiting for the toro 4s if they wanted to buy the shadows that were sitting (a bunch were left over at jimmy jazz i remember) and people were declining...i got 5 pairs that day, unfortunately only kept 2 and wore one of them into the ground...

09 Shadows were great quality wise but werent in true og form due to the jumpman on the heel/tag

Houston, but I over-exaggerated the "couple of weeks" statement.

Most of the Houston stores already sold out by at least the Monday after the release date. However, a couple of stores in my area (I live in the Southeast side of H-Town) had like 3-4 sizes left of the Shadows sitting for about 10 days or so........one of them being my size 12 that I didn't bite on at the time.

I ended up buying my 2013 Shadows for resale instead after my size 12 finally left the shelf............regret it ever since then :smh:

2013 was literally too easy. I’m prepared for my L this time. Gonna cop another pair of 09’s as consolation.

I need some pairsssss. Probably a good time to get rid of some of the 2013's I have stored.

Bred Toe thread was 3 pages a week before release.

We are at 12 pages 2 months before release here.

These will be hard to get...

I NEVER double up, but I'm doubling up on the Shadows without question. Have multiple pairs of both the Black/Reds and Royals (from different releases, no duplicates from the same release), but have never owned the Shadows. And these three have always been the trinity to me, so need more than one of each.

Man i hope there isn't much hype for these come release day. Ive never owned a pair of ones. I also like collecting og color ways.

Quick question for anybody that knows. Are the pics on page one pics of this upcoming release or are those an old pair.

Back
Top Bottom