2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

These will be the same quality as the blk/reds and royals

i think it will be ... but honestly not sure if it's a plus. I think with both the BReds and Royals the large production run meant more pairs with manufacture inconsistencies. Honestly, wish they had just B-graded some and sent straight to outlets and put out a more consistent retail product - this is assuming that neither will retro in the next 5 years. Of the BReds I picked up the black leather panels seem synthetic/different grade of leather to toebox/heel leather used also go a pair with different 'shades' of red - ended up piecing together a consistent pair to keep and selling my back up pair. Of the Royals I picked up again I found an different in leather between the black and leather used on other areas. I am expecting the some of the inconsistency of the BReds/Royals drop to be ameliorated because it looks as if JB is using a new shade of grey - medium grey - and I am hoping that means they are not trying to get factories to source to a previously spec'd shade of grey and instead they will be working with a new consistent process for coloring.

do these normally come with grey laces also or just white and black?? hope grey im throwing those in

Thee '09s didn't even come with black laces if I'm not mistaken. JB straight up made cats go get a presentable set of laces on their own, like "deal with it" :lol:

Still love my Royal FKs but the knit in grey on the toebox started to look like those nasty fishlace stockings lol. 1 wear and decided naup.

AB6C5853-982B-4216-A16C-214FE883EFB1.png

I’m going all out for these. This has been my screen saver on my phone since they were rumored to release again

Man those Shadows are looking PERFECT.. not that Im mad at Banned and Royals but this how how they should've been done.

Thea leather looks like the most buttery stuff I've seen since I've been back in the shoe game for the last couple years... very excited.

Back
Top Bottom