2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

It gets annoying when the thread is just cluttered with the same requests over and over and over again when there are multiple people explaining how the app and the zip code change works. Man i didnt know you could do that stuff til like 2 weeks ago and i didnt try asking anyone how it worked i just read the freaken thread. People explain it as simple as possible and others still dont get it. Sorry rant over.

im in that sweetspot at 33 where im too old to give a **** about purchasing shoes from apps and dumb enough to just pay 2x retail

If theres only 1 thing ive learned from every online sneaker release ever its that its just not worth the effort or frustration

Entered Sheikh and FTL here in Portland. Haven't hit on anything recently so am anticipating the call jig to FTL on Monday...

Called Footlocker last Wednesday to have a transaction added to my account to get Platinum, and they said it could take 1-2 weeks. Still hasn't hit my account yet.. 7 min fam we out here :ohwell:

Damn 3 days is quick. Dude on the phone told me 1-2 weeks... I'm praying it hits my account tomorrow

promac is right

it could take longer. from what ive seen on NT is when people made purchases or called to have purchases added, its been an average of 3 days. could be longer as well though.

never heard 2 weeks

Damn 3 days is quick. Dude on the phone told me 1-2 weeks... I'm praying it hits my account tomorrow
If youre checking your status through the app, try logging out then logging back in. Worked for me cause it really should only take a few business days

Called Footlocker last Wednesday to have a transaction added to my account to get Platinum, and they said it could take 1-2 weeks. Still hasn't hit my account yet.. 7 min fam we out here :ohwell:

Same for me. I called and had it added the day the Easter’s dropped because the girl didn’t put in my number. Still hasn’t hit my vip accnt smh.

im in that sweetspot at 33 where im too old to give a **** about purchasing shoes from apps and dumb enough to just pay 2x retail

If theres only 1 thing ive learned from every online sneaker release ever its that its just not worth the effort or frustration
It isn't a hassle though. It takes 2 minutes unless you have the IQ of a cucumber.

Calling is the a absolute slowest way to get spend on an account btw. Online order is two days after shipping, in store is two days after purchase and ordering over the phone takes longer for some reason in my experience.

Calling is the a absolute slowest way to get spend on an account btw. Online order is two days after shipping, in store is two days after purchase and ordering over the phone takes longer for some reason in my experience.
they're not ordering through the phone, they're calling to have points added because the employee didn't scan their VIP

Called up to my local Footlocker and asked for the check in code. The associate gave it to me without hesitation. 10 minute gang we in dis.

Welp got the reserve for the 270s smh. Looks like no reserved pair for me. Debating on trading my extra pair of bred toes and royals I got under retail for 2 pairs of these but that’s if I’m real desperate and can’t hit in the apps and raffles

Welp got the reserve for the 270s smh. Looks like no reserved pair for me. Debating on trading my extra pair of bred toes and royals I got under retail for 2 pairs of these but that’s if I’m real desperate and can’t hit in the apps and raffles
Wait. 270 early access = instant L for early access on shadows?...

Back
Top Bottom