2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Wait some people really believed getting reserved for the 270s meant you weren't getting these?

Anyone that gullible shouldn't even get a reserve for a 270, much less anything else lol

Theory is if you got 270 reserved today odds are you won't get the shadows reserved
But i've gotten back to back reserves before
Also got back to back no reserves
Reserve today no reserve next time....no reserve today,reserve next time
Some folks get no reserves
Other folks get all reserves

It isn't a hassle though. It takes 2 minutes unless you have the IQ of a cucumber.
yea for one app - now I have to do that with 3-5 apps? And then visit websites and stores to check-in? Get codes? Half you guys going through all this effort wont even hit. Most that do dont have the money to hold on to stock so they let it go for 20-50 over retail

Who has the time to do all that much less post on a message board about it? IQ isnt the problem - time & stress is. I'll let the refailures (resale failures) go through all the stress and I'll pay a few of them their $20-50 fee.

Win/win and no cucumbers are hurt in the process

Villa doing reservations at 1PM tomorrow at MOA lol. Last time I went it was delayed an hour and a total joke
I stopped and they told me the same, I was like nahh not dying like that. Then I called Nike at MOA and the rep said "have u heard of the snkrs app?"

Hangs up the phone. Clowns

what if resale is $280-300 release weekend, a la bred toes?

is saving that time and stress worth $100-130?

they very will could get that high like bred toes....or they could go for pennies over retail like royals, whos to say? my body is ready just the same

Last edited:
I hit on every single OG1 I went after...and multiples at that. So I’m good with my 10 minutes. Fairlane Mall in Michigan pretty hood but I always hit there.

I got a Westbrook reserve 4 days ago but not a 270. I don't even know what a 270 is until I saw these posts today.

suggestions on sites to try day of if you strike out on reservations ? SNKRS & FNL obv but anywhere else doing fcfs online ??

Back
Top Bottom