2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

So does DTLR
they should live-stream it

cats gonna have that selection sunday reaction
wooncaa2.gif

Not sure if discussed in here already but I tried setting up a raffle Shiekh Shoes through their app. Apparently, there is a raffle limit to one physical store and one opportunity online. I get trying to make it "fair" but decreases chances. All my foot apps are set.

Not sure if discussed in here already but I tried setting up a raffle Shiekh Shoes through their app. Apparently, there is a raffle limit to one physical store and one opportunity online. I get trying to make it "fair" but decreases chances. All my foot apps are set.
Yep, you also have to click the confirmation on the shiekh app or it cancels itself after 24 hours. It needs to say enrolled not pending.

Yep, you also have to click the confirmation on the shiekh app or it cancels itself after 24 hours. It needs to say enrolled not pending.

To add, you also have to be at a Shiekh Shoes location to enter. I tried to spoof it by scanning a picture off my computer but gave me an error.

Thanks for the compliment, he was a smart man. I also didn't know.
No prob man I wasn’t trying to actually insult you lmao. But yeah the codes are weird they change to a new one either every 30 mins or hourly. I guess that’s their way of killing off people sharing codes?

Back
Top Bottom