2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Blizzard starting tonight here supposed to get 8-13 inches through tomorrow. Don't think I'll be rocking these right away. Hoping it will lead to some unclaimed pairs

Bruh, that's a future lesson to teach your grandkids.

" you little whipper snappers know nothing about sneakers. Back in 2018 I had to walk 5 miles , uphill, in the snow to pick up my shadows."

crazy, resale prices are already lower than game royals were the day before release

75K pairs my ***

Bred Toes were going for $210-$230 as well the day before release until footapps disappointed many people and pairs shot up to $300+ and never came back down. We'll see this evening how many pairs are really available.

I have a feeling there will be more than Bred Toes, but less than Royals and Blk/Red (Banned) 1's.

For some reason it seems like some people WANT these to be limited for whatever reason. I don’t get it. Obviously there seems to be enough pairs to go around. Sure some folks will strike out but if you were able the grab Royals last year you will definitely be able to get these with no real problems.

The reason is people want to maximize resell profits. All the stockx noobs eliminated resell already by under cutting.
In 2 years I am almost certain these will be a $500 shoe.

For some reason it seems like some people WANT these to be limited for whatever reason. I don’t get it. Obviously there seems to be enough pairs to go around. Sure some folks will strike out but if you were able the grab Royals last year you will definitely be able to get these with no real problems.

Everyone wants their shoe to feel limited especially if they get them/have them already. Once someone gets a shoe they hope others can't get them, they like that sense of worth. If there's no resell, everyone has it, it's sitting, then no one wants It anymore. That's how the shoe game works now a days, it's nothing new. At least for the Jordan 1s, even if there are enough pairs to go around it'll still hold their weight value wise eventually. Resellers go after these harder than other releases, then resellers sell to other resellers, etc lol. I feel like it doesn't matter how easy the royals were for some people . Every release its another battle and another chance to possibly miss out regardless of production numbers lol.

The reason is people want to maximize resell profits. All the stockx noobs eliminated resell already by under cutting.
In 2 years I am almost certain these will be a $500 shoe.
Agreed. FSR resellers just see these as another release they see the community genuinely excited for and will attempt to convert that into profit via scarcity, and they fear there will be too many pairs to force that scarcity into reality.

Everyone wants their shoe to feel limited especially if they get them/have them already. Once someone gets a shoe they hope others can't get them, they like that sense of worth. If there's no resell, everyone has it, it's sitting, then no one wants It anymore. That's how the shoe game works now a days, it's nothing new. At least for the Jordan 1s, even if there are enough pairs to go around it'll still hold their weight value wise eventually. Resellers go after these harder than other releases, then resellers sell to other resellers, etc lol. I feel like it doesn't matter how easy the royals were for some people . Every release its another battle and another chance to possibly miss out regardless of production numbers lol.

Anyone who thinks rare equates to interesting is mistaken and doesn't actually have an honest vested interest in their hobby

Imo

Back
Top Bottom