2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

82F36732-18ED-4C68-A3AE-D5597F887B7B.jpeg
Bruh, listening to a complete Unbreakable Kickz video is next to impossible.
Usually takes him 5 minutes to get to the point. The constant begging for likes and subscriptions is annoying as **** which he begs at least 3-4 times before the halfway point .. 90% of the Videos are past the 10 minute mark which means more ads. Look at how many ads on the page. Everyone trying to be like shoe butter nowadays too many wannabes oversaturating YouTube with bullshet clickbait titles.. and the outrageous preorders how’s that helping the sneaker community #promotingbackdoor

Randomly checked my money spent on the FA app and it zero'd out.. I don't get why when it resets it just whipes out every thing. I picked up Win 95's, B/red Toes, Game Royals, BC's all from FA. If it's going to reset annually it shouldn't affect those recent purchases... it's annoying. Hopefully, it doesnt affect the Shadow I's.

This part of the foot apps are all theory but I hope folks are right when they say once youre VIP money spent shouldnt matter. But I pretty much NEVER hit on anything with FTL. The last thing I actually got were Royals and BC III's and I had to get promoted from WL for the Royals.

:rolleyes

Why do I feel there are gonna be mass numbers of these? Seems they are everywhere. Would be a JB move tho tbh. Get the hype back then flood the market with it, then start going with cheaper quality again while people are still buying them, people complain, retro with OG quality, rinse and repeat

Usually takes him 5 minutes to get to the point. The constant begging for likes and subscriptions is annoying as **** which he begs at least 3-4 times before the halfway point .. 90% of the Videos are past the 10 minute mark which means more ads. Look at how many ads on the page. Everyone trying to be like shoe butter nowadays too many wannabes oversaturating YouTube with bullshet clickbait titles.. and the outrageous preorders how’s that helping the sneaker community #promotingbackdoor
he's ok. i like his channel because he usually gets access before anyone else but i agree. the self plug is a bit much.

My reserved pair has shipped and I was able to call a rep and had them add my birthday $20 off promo code. I had to call 2 times. The first lady told me I could not use the code on a launch item. The second guy told me he could and did so right away. As he was finishing up with my request he said “you ordered the shadow ones? You’re going to like them they are really nice”. I’m excited to get these. Hope everyone can eat come Saturday.

I'll be in Austin by way of Dallas to coach my select squad and I found it odd that Austin didn't have any Footactions. Only like 3 Footlockers in the entire area which I think gravely limits my chances to hit on the apps. So spoiled by DFW having so many options in regards to sneaker pickup locations.

What annoys me is that his voice rises as he speaks so that he's half-yelling at the camera by the end of every sentence and almost out of breath...

I'll be in Austin by way of Dallas to coach my select squad and I found it odd that Austin didn't have any Footactions. Only like 3 Footlockers in the entire area which I think gravely limits my chances to hit on the apps. So spoiled by DFW having so many options in regards to sneaker pickup locations.

It's a struggle, man. I ended up selecting the San Antonio locations. Nice Kicks and Shoe Palace near UT campus is FCFS.

like others who rolled the dice both pairs shipped. i've actually been lucky enough to have banneds, black toes, royals & shadows reserved on one account. when it comes to the draw though i have never won.

I typically can tolerate any "shoetuber" not named Dammndee. Not really a fan or dependent upon any of these guys for information but for entertainment purposes I can tolerate them. Dammndee however is on another level of annoying but that is his angle though. Dude is easily the most clueless and ignorant person in the sneaker realm right now.

Blizzard starting tonight here supposed to get 8-13 inches through tomorrow. Don't think I'll be rocking these right away. Hoping it will lead to some unclaimed pairs

Back
Top Bottom