2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

fe473f77-b32f-4498-8741-010c2abe5d89.png
IMG_6815.jpg

Entirely different collars.

But either way the white liner is indeed gone. That sucks. Minor detail but damn, this is the pair out of the trinity that fit it the most. Maybe 1985 'soft grays' had a black liner?

4496721652_c63b6f754f_o.jpg

This took way too long to find.

So it looks like there's kind of some white liner but it isnt really visible as they apparently wrapped the black over it. So it wouldve looked unoriginal showing like the breds and royals from this run.

Anyone else skeptical of this number. I know 1s get a smaller production run. But would you sacrifice profit for hype ? OG 1s sell themselves. I just feel like he can throw a random a** number out there and nobody will prove him wrong. Either way it's app L's and SNKR L's for me

We should be skeptical. Up until now no one knew production #s for releases. When I first joined everyone wondered how many pairs were being produced and the answer was always, "We don't know, Nike doesn't release #s to anyone." Now people have that info all of a sudden? Maybe it's true, I don't know know what kind of connections people have today, but until we see some hard evidence I would take it with a grain of salt.

We should be skeptical. Up until now no one knew production #s for releases. When I first joined everyone wondered how many pairs were being produced and the answer was always, "We don't know, Nike doesn't release #s to anyone." Now people have that info all of a sudden? Maybe it's true, I don't know know what kind of connections people have today, but until we see some hard evidence I would take it with a grain of salt.
It's still the same, just some people want e-props and fame so they lie.

Honestly when it came to production, but really allocation numbers I followed @vampire xtc he always had a good idea of numbers in either NYC or Staten Island can’t quite remember. But yea most of us just guesstimate off prior releases.

I have no problem with estimations, it's just that when pinoe or folk do it, people take it as fact because they're sheep and follow anything that people tell them to. I think this held true on bred toes -- scoop said they were BETTER than SBB quality and people bought it hook, line and sinker. Bred toes, in a "quality" sense, is CRAP. The only people that put SBB on such a high pedestal don't own SBB.
Sorry, old man rant over. But I am really getting disenchanted with the shoe "community" that spit the same nonsense every release, and are always wrong.

Weird so bred toe and royals are same map same allotment and shadows will supposedly be same allotment but totally different distribution. Curious if it’ll be at both FTL and FA as well.

If Champs has Shadows it's gonna be a new ball game again since "sauces" say they all have same production numbers...

if production numbers are really the same then i wud expect the shadows to hit more or less the same spots as the gold toes since champs is getting them

Vamp is usually good with some inside numbers when it comes to some foot stores. Until I hear from folks that work in these stores its hard to blindly believe these random numbers.

Back
Top Bottom