2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

7112E3F0-D074-4AB9-B66A-EDB07C0F11F9.jpeg

Sorry for the 415,673,097th “holy trinity” pic, but I had to do it. Pair came in today thanks an OOP from a fellow NTer and new friend. Don’t know if he wants to be shouted out directly, but you know who you are. Thanks again!

Is it me or i don’t consider these 3 been the “holy trinity “ he needs to take out the shadow 1’s and put the chicago 1’s

Seeing all these pics got me jelly. Can't wait to get my 1 and only pair in on Monday from stockx. Going to try them on with just the shadows on :nthat:

Do sneaker shields work? I want some since I only have one pair and I like to keep my shoes looking new for as long as possible

Yes they do. But you have to cut them to get max comfort. It takes a while to get the perfect fit. Once you do, you can stick them in any pair. Creasing is very minimal from my experience.

If you're thinking about just sticking them in the shoe right out of the box....you gonna have a bad time.

Is it me or i don’t consider these 3 been the “holy trinity “ he needs to take out the shadow 1’s and put the chicago 1’s
its fine for people to have their own trinity, but the most widely accepted grouping includes these 3. there’s also the “chicago” or “bulls” trinity which is the chicagos, breds, and black toes.

Do sneaker shields work? I want some since I only have one pair and I like to keep my shoes looking new for as long as possible
I would suggest putting force fields instead on sneaker sneaker shields in 1’s. I put force fields in all my 1’s since 1’s run slightly big in my TTS. Force fields are wayyyy more comfortable since it’s foam and the shape was actually molded for the AF1 so it fits perfectly.

Sneaker shields can be uncomfortable Af since it’s plastic and you have to trim them to get the right fit.

not tumbled doesnt mean your shadow is not special imo...
Smooth leather is fine aswell tho...
Short metaphor... do you want your girl to have smooth or tumbled skin???
Lol lmao...

Back
Top Bottom