2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Well just caved for a pre order pair at $237...

Figure if these are anything like the bred toes then they’ll be around $250 - $270 after they drop in my size...Save myself a couple bucks if I strike out...

Should be here Tuesday or Wednesday so I’ll post up some good pics then...

I'm going to have to skip this release, I secured the Jordan 3 NRG instead. I will try to secure the 10s though.

haven't taken pics of a new pick up in a long time

413834039.jpg

413834037.jpg

413834038.jpg

If he did thrn all the shoetubers did as well.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he selected the better quality pairs (among a particular size) to send to shoetubers. It would be a really effective way to build and reinforce hype alongside his own videos.

Figure if these are anything like the bred toes then they’ll be around $250 - $270 after they drop in my size...Save myself a couple bucks if I strike out...

Yo this the post $237 lmao a few posts above damn boys

Where??

Yeah it was via eBay app with 15% off...$279 before the code, and free shipping from the seller...

PGETTHEAPP good through tomorrow...

In before JB trolls everyone and later in the year they release this same colorblocking with Shadow Grey.

This is always the best decision. You paid like $60 more but the stress and hassle of driving around finding pairs or fighting bot is 200% worth it. Plus you get them before RD so you can do the early flex.

Back
Top Bottom