2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

30070289_1807233536237952_1366823635_o.jpg

I've always taken my chances with the app reservations, never pre-ordered before. I only pre-ordered because I was able to use the 15% eBay coupon last week to pay $247 shipped. For this particular release, I considered it well worth it. No regrets here!

I never understood why people give these long winded justifications for paying over retail.
In my case, it was in response to the multiple posts pointing out "more early shoes than ever". Not sure if that was a complaint or just an observation. I certainly don't feel the need to defend or justify a shoe purchase to random people on the internet. I was simply providing my perspective.

with all these pre orders there must be a good amount of these. Patiently waiting for release day:evil:
Possibly. Best of luck on RD. I work Saturday 4/15 so I didn't want to take any chances and $70 extra was worth the price of no stress and securing a pair early from my perspective. 2018 has been the year of L's thru SNKRS for many, so I couldn't count on that.

Possibly. Best of luck on RD. I work Saturday 4/15 so I didn't want to take any chances and $70 extra was worth the price of no stress and securing a pair early from my perspective. 2018 has been the year of L's thru SNKRS for many, so I couldn't count on that.

In my case, it was in response to the multiple posts pointing out "more early shoes than ever". Not sure if that was a complaint or just an observation. I certainly don't feel the need to defend or justify a shoe purchase to random people on the internet. I was simply providing my perspective.

LOL, need I say more. It almost seems as if you're trying to give an excuse for why you had no choice but to preorder and pay over retail.

You seem extra salty, sir. Best of luck to you on RD too, assuming you're gunning for these.

At the end of the day you have no confidence in yourself and were scared to strikeout so you overpaid.

I'll secure these for under retail (military discount) with minimal effort. I have no reason to be salty. Have a good day sir

Last edited:
At the end of the day you have no confidence in yourself and were scared to strikeout so you overpaid.

I'll secure these for under retail (military discount) with minimal effort. I have no reason to be salty over some newb who just paid over retail for a general release Jordan
Yup, you nailed it. "No confidence in myself" lol. Whatever narrative makes your feel better buddy. Good luck to ya.

I'll secure these for under retail (military discount) with minimal effort. I have no reason to be salty over some newb who just paid $70 over retail for a general release Jordan. Have a good day kid
And I'm not a kid, pal. You assume a lot. Stick to the shoes

What's comical is you're the one who quoted me because you couldn't handle the truth that you overpaid so you tried giving some long winded justification for why you had to preorder because your lack of experience in copping sneakers successfully

Last edited:
What's comical is you're the one who quoted me because you couldn't handle the truth that you overpaid so you tried giving some long winded justification for why you had to preorder because your lack of experience in copping sneakers successfully
Maybe you missed the part where I said I've never pre-ordered before? I've only ever copped at retail, and I've been collecting for years. Now who is the truth hurting lol. It's comical how people think they know people from a single post on a shoe forum. Have a drink and just relax dude. Enjoy your pair when you get it.

Why is everybody looking for sbb quality on every og high? Its starting to get annoying. The leather does range from pair to pair,and some are better than others, but I've never been upset with any pair I own from 15 Chicago's to now

SBB's are overrated at this point, but it seems to have helped resell

Sorry that you're so used to taking Ls on shoes and in life
L's in life, lol. Please, tell me about my life. You, sir, have some issues and clearly are the one that feels the need to prove something

Back
Top Bottom