2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Regarding leather quality on 1’s...Like @sparklecity sc said up there, everything since the ‘15 Chi’s has been on point anyway...The whole smooth vs. tumble argument is just tired...I personally dig the inconsistency in material usage between colorways, makes each pair unique...The only thing that gets me is inconsistencies between left and right shoes of a single pair...

As far as the SBB comparisons to every single colorway released, well that’s just getting out of hand...

I'm gonna try that code thing to get the extra minute or whatever it gets you. I don't want to miss out on these. I'm going to be sick if I don't hit on a app or SNKRS.

I never understood why people give these long winded justifications for paying over retail.
Direct deposit just hit from my dog daycare rebate, plus used my credit card with 1% cash back which sends me a free keychain with purchase of leather goods, had a gift certificate from Whole Foods which saved me $20 off on cottage cheese. Putting that money saved plus the peace of mind of having them 2 weeks early instead of the hassle of typing in a zip code and 4 numbers definitely worth the preorder.

Direct deposit just hit from my dog daycare rebate, plus used my credit card with 1% cash back which sends me a free keychain with purchase of leather goods, had a gift certificate from Whole Foods which saved me $20 off on cottage cheese. Putting that money saved plus the peace of mind of having them 2 weeks early instead of the hassle of typing in a zip code and 4 numbers definitely worth the preorder.
LMAO cottage cheese got me

:rofl::lol:

This needs to be on a T shirt. Classic post.

My 13 pair has tons of miles on them, but ill still keep wearing those i think...these will be my backup, might even have to snag multiples...shadows always been my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom